BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Whitney K.
Bowie, MD
Although this isn't the cheapest freshener on the market, it is relatively unexpensive, especially when you're on a budget. But if you're living on campus with a roommate in a compact room, make sure both of you come to an agreement on the scent of the freshner.

It is long lasting since it is an automatic freshner, but it is strong!

A very convenient feature on this automatic freshner is the sensor. It is also a button. So if you are in the bathroom and you need to spray some freshner, press the button!

The item is also easy on the eyes. It's not BEAUTIFUL but it is decent.
Erin L.
York, PA
This thing is great. We have an unreasonable amount of cats, and try as we might it was getting difficult to keep the pet smell at bay. This helps so much. Smells great.
Margaret P.
New York , NY
I have had a few of these for the past few years and they are wonderful. It has different time settings and you can pick which one best fits your lifestyle. for me the last setting which is 32 or 36 minutes I believe is the best for me. It keeps my bathroom smelling wonderful and lasts a long time! The only thing I have as a recommendation to the company is to find a solution to the loud sound it makes when dispensing the product. It takes a good month to get used to it.
melanie p.
Oakland, CA
I love how long this product lasts in comparison to other air fresheners. I love the smell of these as well. It isn't super loud or a large oily burst so it is safe for just about anywhere in the house.
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
My mom bought me one of these last year and I love it!! I love that you can adjust the time on it. It keeps my room smelling great and I look forward to picking out a new scent when the can needs replacing.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
First off I have to say these are so much better than the bigger automatic air fresheners! The tiny bottle may not last as long but these are so much easier to fit into the decor in the house. The different scents they have are all great & stay around for a long time. My only dislike is that being 3$ a piece just for the refill makes them not the best choice for high traffic areas. Instead for my living room I have a scentsy .. but I keep these in the bathroom for a nice refreshing scent every time you have to go. :)
Aryn S.
Alma, MI
I have to say I like Glade's version better than Airwick's version. Glade has pretty options that look nice on a shelf and Airwick's are just ugly. A great thing about them is the refills are the exact same size as the Airwick. So if you own a Glade, but Airwick refills are on sale, go ahead and buy the Airwick- they'll fit! Between the two brands there are a ton of scents available. I love this product and don't have anything bad to say about it. Except don't put it at eye level!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I own two Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Fresheners (bought on my own). I keep one in the bathroom and one in the living room. I like that I don't have to plug them in, especially because our downstairs bathroom doesn't have any outlets. The line has a nice selection of scents and don't cost too much. The problem is, they seem to go off too often. The slightest movement or change in lighting will cause it to spray. While I like my house to smell nice, too much scent can be bad, too.
Christina G.
I liked the Glade Sense & Spray, especially since Glade included several control options so the dispenser sprays as little or as much as you want. The spray is triggered by motion (and sometimes light) but you can limit it to once per 15 minutes or once per 30 minutes or let it spray a lot more if you want constant scent. This helps you make the batteries and the refills last a long time if you like. Great variety of scents too - I use Clean Linen and Hawaiian breeze a lot.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
I like how the Glade Sense & Spray has a clean, sleek look to it. It's not too flashy, but not boring either, and really goes with any decor. They work well, but even on the lowest setting, I still find that they are kind of wasteful. It continues to go off even when you are not in the room, and while that can completely defeat the purpose of an air freshener, it can get pretty expensive having to replace the cartridge all the time. All in all, it really is a good product!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?