BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all kinds of glad I've got dogs and it really makes every thing smell so much better if you haven't never tried it you should. The price is really worth it.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this little sprayer! I keep it in the bedroom on a corner of the dresser. It doesn't pick up movements as much as you'd expect because it never sprays when I cats are walking near it. I can't really complain though because I don't want my cats to get sprayed in the face! It does spray anytime the light is turned on which is lovely because I'm greeted with a fresh scent of lavender (my favorite) every morning when I wake up and anytime I walk in the room.
My only complaint is that there are fewer scent options for this sprayer than for any others that glade offers. And while I love the scent I'm using, I do wish I could use the same scent that I use in the rest of my house.
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Okay this is by far the best home spray scent i have ever smelled, good price can buy pretty much anywhere, this scent will give you a good feeling relaxing, put you in a calm mood, your house will enjoy it !
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
okay so my go to scent for the living room is cashmere - something about woodsy smells just get to me and put me in a happy place, the fact this is as simple as keeping the fragrance can in stock and replacing when need be. Set my times and great to keep the house smelling visitor friendly.
Rachel B.
One of my favorite scents by glade.... reminds me of nice smelling cologne but it's not overpowering. Definitely effective and affordable. You can buy at any grocery store a must have
Kameka T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these things. They are all over my house. I like how I dont have to burn a candle and have that open flame with little ones around. Plus they help when you have unexpected visitors by keeping the house fresh smelling.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this . It’s one of my favorites. My dog is scared to death from it but I love it. Keeps my house smelling fresh and clean on an automated time. Definitely recommend! Not too strong
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
We have a small bathroom with very little ventilation. I wanted to use some sort of air freshener product in there, but failed with others. Plug-ins were too big and the fragrance was too heavy. The kind of air fresheners you just leave out are either smell bad or just don't work. I saw the sense and spray at the place I get my manicures done, and thought why not try that? I was hesitant to put it in the bathroom because I didn't want it to spray on people as they went in. I placed it on the back of the toilet as an experiment. It works so well! It senses when you come into the bathroom, gives it's little spray, and by the time you have finished the bathroom smells nice and fresh. The scent also carries down the hallway and into our entrance! I'm very happy with it so far. Just hope it lives up to its claims of lasting a long time!
Sara R.
I absolutely love that these only work when a person walks passed them. It works great in bathrooms or places that are not extremely busy at all times. They look so much nicer than a lot of the 'scent' items that they make for homes nowadays! It's also great to have the option to spray manually as well in case it doesn't go off when it should (which rarely happens)! The scents that these come in are also awesome! I love the Hawaiian Breeze, it smells so fresh and summery! What I really dislike about these is that the refills are so expensive! Luckily I've found them on sale at Target quite often but if it weren't for that, I probably wouldn't buy them often. All in all, I would recommend this item if you're willing to pay the price for the refills!
Allison J.
Fargo, ND
Glade Sense and spray Automatic Air Fresheners are a wonderful thing to have in your home! Hawaiian Breeze is my favorite scent! It has a refreshing, relaxing, tropical scent that makes you feel like its summer time no matter how cold it is outside! Aromatherapy also does wonders for easing stress and calming the mind! With Glade's Automatic Air Fresheners, you just put in the refill canister, set it on a table and let it do its work! The refills also have lasted me up to a month, depending on the setting and air quality! Highly recommended!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?