BY GLADE

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
Priscilla B.
It's unique, a little different than the cliche vanilla or lavender but at the same time it manages not to be too terribly heavy. I have horrible allergies and can't tolerate a lot of strong scents. This is absolutely perfect. I keep a glade wax warmer in this scent in my living room and it makes the entire apartment feel more like home.
Anna H.
1,351 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I used this in my bathroom at first but then I love it so much that I have two more one in my office and one in the laundry room. They smell so wonderful and last! They are a must have as in must have at least two or three!
Aracely L.
I love Glade and always buy their products but for some reason the Sense and Spray got clogged. It kept trying to spray but nothing would come out. I would take it apart and it would work for a while then it would get clogged again. When it did work I loved it. I really want to buy it again but I don't want another one that wont spray right.
Renee M.
Even though the battery doesn't last long in these things, they do the job and make my house smell wonderful...I just wish there was an a button you could turn off the sensor part and just be able to push it when you wanted it to spray.
Laura C.
Lakewood, OH
I have had mine for over 2yrs and it is still going! I have bought so many other auto sprayers in years past. By the 1st yr(if that long) they no longer work and are in the trash. I had given up on auto sprayers. We happened to be at a Bizarre and a woman was selling for $3. I decided ok, one more try, especially since this one matched my Santa Fe decor in the bathroom. I have it, still works like new. I have purchased several more for my home since.
Brittany W.
Charlotte, IA
These are not only decor friendly, but they smell amazing! I would suggest placing it where you are constantly walking by because then it's always going off. But if you put it in a bathroom or entrance of a room, it will be fine. It can be sort of noisy, but you get used to it. The last a long time, and refills are inexpensive!
Ruby C.
My roommate used to have one of these and we had to stop using it because the scent became overwhelming. Every 30 minutes it would spray and after 30 minutes the previous scent was still there so it became just too much. It would also scare us at times! When you're quiet studying and there's a loud spray noise you get startled!
Jessica A.
West Babylon, NY
This automatic freshner is so convenient! The different scents you can choose from all smell amazing! with a new puppy in the house things were starting to get smelly and i tried everything from spraying perfumes and Febreze. nothing worked as well as glade sense & spray has worked. my home smells good again! thanks glade!
Jessica F.
I really like the Glade Sense & Spray. It fits in well with our decor and I love getting a fresh burst of scent when I walk by. Although you can press the button for an extra spray, I wish you could set the lockout timer so that it wouldn't be so long in between sprays. I also wish the scent would linger longer than it does.
Tara N.
I liked this but it used to scare the crap out of me whenever I forgot about it and walked past me. And then I once had one that uncontrollably would spray. Super weird! Must have had a defective one. The smell was nice, though!!
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?