BY GLADE

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
Rachel C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my favorite scents by glade.... reminds me of nice smelling cologne but it's not overpowering. Definitely effective and affordable. You can buy at any grocery store a must have
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
I love this! It keeps the home smelling fresh. We’ve had ours for three years and it runs amazingly. The batteries rarely need to be changed. Just put in the scent that you like and you’ll wifs of fresh smell all throughout the day!
Kameka T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these things. They are all over my house. I like how I dont have to burn a candle and have that open flame with little ones around. Plus they help when you have unexpected visitors by keeping the house fresh smelling.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
We have a small bathroom with very little ventilation. I wanted to use some sort of air freshener product in there, but failed with others. Plug-ins were too big and the fragrance was too heavy. The kind of air fresheners you just leave out are either smell bad or just don't work. I saw the sense and spray at the place I get my manicures done, and thought why not try that? I was hesitant to put it in the bathroom because I didn't want it to spray on people as they went in. I placed it on the back of the toilet as an experiment. It works so well! It senses when you come into the bathroom, gives it's little spray, and by the time you have finished the bathroom smells nice and fresh. The scent also carries down the hallway and into our entrance! I'm very happy with it so far. Just hope it lives up to its claims of lasting a long time!
Sara R.
I absolutely love that these only work when a person walks passed them. It works great in bathrooms or places that are not extremely busy at all times. They look so much nicer than a lot of the 'scent' items that they make for homes nowadays! It's also great to have the option to spray manually as well in case it doesn't go off when it should (which rarely happens)! The scents that these come in are also awesome! I love the Hawaiian Breeze, it smells so fresh and summery! What I really dislike about these is that the refills are so expensive! Luckily I've found them on sale at Target quite often but if it weren't for that, I probably wouldn't buy them often. All in all, I would recommend this item if you're willing to pay the price for the refills!
Allison J.
Fargo, ND
Glade Sense and spray Automatic Air Fresheners are a wonderful thing to have in your home! Hawaiian Breeze is my favorite scent! It has a refreshing, relaxing, tropical scent that makes you feel like its summer time no matter how cold it is outside! Aromatherapy also does wonders for easing stress and calming the mind! With Glade's Automatic Air Fresheners, you just put in the refill canister, set it on a table and let it do its work! The refills also have lasted me up to a month, depending on the setting and air quality! Highly recommended!
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this little sprayer! I keep it in the bedroom on a corner of the dresser. It doesn't pick up movements as much as you'd expect because it never sprays when I cats are walking near it. I can't really complain though because I don't want my cats to get sprayed in the face! It does spray anytime the light is turned on which is lovely because I'm greeted with a fresh scent of lavender (my favorite) every morning when I wake up and anytime I walk in the room.
My only complaint is that there are fewer scent options for this sprayer than for any others that glade offers. And while I love the scent I'm using, I do wish I could use the same scent that I use in the rest of my house.
Whitney K.
Bowie, MD
Although this isn't the cheapest freshener on the market, it is relatively unexpensive, especially when you're on a budget. But if you're living on campus with a roommate in a compact room, make sure both of you come to an agreement on the scent of the freshner.

It is long lasting since it is an automatic freshner, but it is strong!

A very convenient feature on this automatic freshner is the sensor. It is also a button. So if you are in the bathroom and you need to spray some freshner, press the button!

The item is also easy on the eyes. It's not BEAUTIFUL but it is decent.
Erin L.
York, PA
This thing is great. We have an unreasonable amount of cats, and try as we might it was getting difficult to keep the pet smell at bay. This helps so much. Smells great.
Margaret P.
New York , NY
I have had a few of these for the past few years and they are wonderful. It has different time settings and you can pick which one best fits your lifestyle. for me the last setting which is 32 or 36 minutes I believe is the best for me. It keeps my bathroom smelling wonderful and lasts a long time! The only thing I have as a recommendation to the company is to find a solution to the loud sound it makes when dispensing the product. It takes a good month to get used to it.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?