BY GLADE

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is my all time favorite fragrance. Cashmere woods smells so good. Its like a romantic scent. I use this at home and at my office. I love the automatic release when you walk by. I have it in my bed room and bathroom so it goes off when you walk in. I like how it has a botton if you need an automatic release and how it has a delay after spraying. The scent is amazing and I have used everyrhing in this scent. They need to come out with laundry care with this scent!!!!
Cara J.
Bought this almost 4 years ago and it's still working the same as the day I got it. It takes 2 AA batteries. The scent cans set on the every 45 min setting lasts me about a month before I need a new one. And the batteries last around 2 months before I change them out. Keeps my house always smelling good. They have a great selection of scents as well.
Shelly V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I adore this product. Every couple of minutes it gives a puff and my kitchen smells amazing. It does go through batteries as often as it does spray but it's definitely worth it and the scents they have are supreme.
Ashtyn J.
Pretty convenient and looks pretty nice. I like to throw these in the bathroom. It’s nice. Just remember to throw in refills and it’ll keep everything smelling nice.
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
Very useful and convenient product to place around the house or apartment so it keeps it smelling great. Especially when you have a pet as you can become unaware of their odor sometimes
April N.
Forest Lake
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
I almost find these to be absolutely worthless. Anytime I have used one, they have broken within the next month. When they do work, they are great for covering up any foul odors in the air in your home. I love all of the scents that it comes in as well.
Wildrias P.
Yonkers , NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
I like this product. The first time I bought it. Some of my friends and family were scared because they were not expecting the spray sound. It was totally funny. I have one at the kitchen and living room.
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
I like the fact that the container holder is black so it goes well with my decorations in my living room and bathroom. Very descent. It only gets 4 stars because it can be a little messy
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all kinds of glad I've got dogs and it really makes every thing smell so much better if you haven't never tried it you should. The price is really worth it.
Nan D.
Love the subtle scents, house smells wonderful! Simple easy to use, takes two double AA batteries. Has three different settings. Lasts a long time, so far I have found three different scents in the stores, fresh linen, mango, and lilac. I like the lilac the best, calms my four dogs down a bit soothing scent
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
soy amante de los olores y glade es uno de mis faboritos ya en marca como en sus ambientadores aromas todo no tengo esta presentacion me gustaria saber mas de ella