BY GLADE

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Heather M.
reynoldsburg, OH
This is my all time favorite fragrance. Cashmere woods smells so good. Its like a romantic scent. I use this at home and at my office. I love the automatic release when you walk by. I have it in my bed room and bathroom so it goes off when you walk in. I like how it has a botton if you need an automatic release and how it has a delay after spraying. The scent is amazing and I have used everyrhing in this scent. They need to come out with laundry care with this scent!!!!
Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
Review for: Other more...
I had the bright idea of putting moth balls in my attic to deter rodents. Yeah, RIGHT! It's deterring the humans that live in the house! The smell is beyond strong, & I'm having to spray the house over & over with SOMETHING! This automatic scent sprayer was the trick. Got two of 'em.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
I love this! It keeps the home smelling fresh. We’ve had ours for three years and it runs amazingly. The batteries rarely need to be changed. Just put in the scent that you like and you’ll wifs of fresh smell all throughout the day!
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all kinds of glad I've got dogs and it really makes every thing smell so much better if you haven't never tried it you should. The price is really worth it.
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Okay this is by far the best home spray scent i have ever smelled, good price can buy pretty much anywhere, this scent will give you a good feeling relaxing, put you in a calm mood, your house will enjoy it !
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
okay so my go to scent for the living room is cashmere - something about woodsy smells just get to me and put me in a happy place, the fact this is as simple as keeping the fragrance can in stock and replacing when need be. Set my times and great to keep the house smelling visitor friendly.
Rachel C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my favorite scents by glade.... reminds me of nice smelling cologne but it's not overpowering. Definitely effective and affordable. You can buy at any grocery store a must have
Kameka T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these things. They are all over my house. I like how I dont have to burn a candle and have that open flame with little ones around. Plus they help when you have unexpected visitors by keeping the house fresh smelling.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this . It’s one of my favorites. My dog is scared to death from it but I love it. Keeps my house smelling fresh and clean on an automated time. Definitely recommend! Not too strong
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
We have a small bathroom with very little ventilation. I wanted to use some sort of air freshener product in there, but failed with others. Plug-ins were too big and the fragrance was too heavy. The kind of air fresheners you just leave out are either smell bad or just don't work. I saw the sense and spray at the place I get my manicures done, and thought why not try that? I was hesitant to put it in the bathroom because I didn't want it to spray on people as they went in. I placed it on the back of the toilet as an experiment. It works so well! It senses when you come into the bathroom, gives it's little spray, and by the time you have finished the bathroom smells nice and fresh. The scent also carries down the hallway and into our entrance! I'm very happy with it so far. Just hope it lives up to its claims of lasting a long time!
Charissa C.
Air wix or glade?
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
How many people really use this
Julie M.
What is your best scent? And how potent are the scents?
Heather M.
Are there a wide variety of fragrances to choose from?