Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL

What area in your home did you put it??
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
July 23, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
I put one in my bathroom and one in my hallway!
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
April 27, 2014, 7:28 p.m.
I have it in my teenage boys' bathroom...it sprays whenever they go in there. Definitely a place that needs some freshening!! lol
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
April 4, 2014, 2:27 p.m.
Right near my front door so the people who walk in drag the scent throughout the house
Belinda E.
Belinda E.
Feb. 20, 2014, 1:17 a.m.
I placed it in the living room since I have pets and kids and that is the first room you enter in my home. Then I recently bought another because I have a large home and placed it in the dinning area just to have a different scent where we eat and the kids do homework.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
July 27, 2013, 2:08 a.m.
I have it inside my bathroom at the moment. This works best if the room isn't too big so I've gotten the most use out of it when inside my bathroom.
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
April 27, 2013, 12:23 p.m.
Living Room!
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
Feb. 23, 2013, 7:53 p.m.
Living room
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Jan. 15, 2013, 9:11 a.m.
I put one in the back of the house and in the kitchen!
Lupe R.
Lupe R.
Dec. 30, 2012, 7:06 a.m.
In my living room, bathroom and room
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Dec. 14, 2012, 9:18 a.m.
In the main room
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Dec. 5, 2012, 11:53 a.m.
Mine is right by the litter box.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Dec. 4, 2012, 9:48 a.m.
We put ours in the laundry room where my husband's work clothes go when he gets home.
Andrew B.
In my room
Mary V.
Mary V.
Nov. 1, 2012, 8:51 p.m.
I put it in my living room or near my garbage or right by the door where you walk in so when people come in your place always smells nice. Also, if you have closed rooms like a closed closet I recommend putting it in there
Annette V.
Annette V.
Nov. 1, 2012, 6:44 p.m.
I put it on my mantle so it goes off when anyone walks in to watch TV or anything.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oct. 28, 2012, 3:02 p.m.
I have one in my living room, kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms. I absolutely LOVE the Glad sense and auto spray air fresheners. :)
Tayla L.
Tayla L.
Oct. 28, 2012, 10:09 a.m.
We have them in mine and my brothers bed rooms, the bathroom, and the hall downstairs.
christie p.
christie p.
Oct. 25, 2012, 10:26 p.m.
Bathroom and living room
Zaarah M.
Zaarah M.
Oct. 24, 2012, 10:58 p.m.
Living room , Hallway, Bath room.
Teyanna P.
Teyanna P.
Oct. 24, 2012, 5:53 a.m.
I have one in my den on top of the entertainment system, in the kitchen, bathroom, dining room, hallway, & in everyone's bedroom (5) so it always smells so fresh =)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Oct. 23, 2012, 3:39 p.m.
I have a couple of them actually. lol. I have one in my living room, one in my bathroom, and another in my bedroom.
Natacia Z.
Natacia Z.
Oct. 23, 2012, 12:43 p.m.
I would put mine on a small table in the hall close to the bathroom enterance. And another in the main walk way area. Theses areas are the most used run through throughout the day so this is wear the smell would be most appreciated. ANd the one closet to bathroom keeps the house smelling nice just in case that loved, but forgetful person forgot to turn on the fan or worse, flush!
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.
Oct. 23, 2012, 6:16 a.m.
My main room ... the area you are more and likely to entertain or have people over.

Join Now