Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, I love it. I Have had one over a year, never had to change the battery yet, and have set to spray when someone walks in front of it, the cartridges last a month or more depending on how often it sprays.
Toya B.
Marie-Sophie G.
Marie-Sophie G.
Contrecoeur,PQ
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes it worth the money; it serve it purpose very well.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Lovettsville, VA
4 years, 9 months ago
It always shocks me a bit when it sprays! I always jump. In my opinion, it wasn't worth the money. I only use mine because it was a gift. It does WORK, but I would not buy it myself. (Also, my dog hates it!)
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
No they go off way to much and they are not cheap waste of money
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Ruskin, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
It depends what setting you have them set on. On a pretty fast setting the run out pretty quick.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Green Bay, WI
5 years ago
Yes it is! If you're never home like me and your house or room stinks...buy this!
Tayla L.
Tayla L.
Solihull, West Midlands
5 years ago
I think it is! Especially if you have pets! Also its great in the bathroom as it looks good (the newer ones do) and keeps it smelling fresh!
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Christiansbrg, VA
5 years ago
Yes yes yes yes its so amazing
Natacia Z.
Natacia Z.
5 years ago
It is very much worth the money, just make sure to put away or throw it out if you are not using it. Great for a decor piece, but don't let it become a piece of useless clutter.