BY GLADE #56 in Air Fresheners

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this little sprayer! I keep it in the bedroom on a corner of the dresser. It doesn't pick up movements as much as you'd expect because it never sprays when I cats are walking near it. I can't really complain though because I don't want my cats to get sprayed in the face! It does spray anytime the light is turned on which is lovely because I'm greeted with a fresh scent of lavender (my favorite) every morning when I wake up and anytime I walk in the room.
My only complaint is that there are fewer scent options for this sprayer than for any others that glade offers. And while I love the scent I'm using, I do wish I could use the same scent that I use in the rest of my house.
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
I have had a few of these for the past few years and they are wonderful. It has different time settings and you can pick which one best fits your lifestyle. for me the last setting which is 32 or 36 minutes I believe is the best for me. It keeps my bathroom smelling wonderful and lasts a long time! The only thing I have as a recommendation to the company is to find a solution to the loud sound it makes when dispensing the product. It takes a good month to get used to it.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I've owned two or three of these and I do really like them. They do a great job of deodorizing the air, they look nice and don't have that tacky look that air fresheners can have, and they require very little maintenance. My only concern is that the scent canisters tend to last a month or less. Other than that, it's a good product.
Amy E.
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
I have 3 cats, so it is very important to me to keep my home looking AND smelling clean. I keep this Glade Sense & Spray in the small bathroom where I keep my 2 litterboxes, and it has really made a difference. I like that it automatically sprays at set intervals. Set it and forget it!
Celina M.
Celina M.
I love this automatic sprayer! I would always get the plug in oils but I never felt like they were working after a day or two, but this is great and works. One spray can has lasted me forever because I turn mine off sometimes but its great to have.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Even though the battery doesn't last long in these things, they do the job and make my house smell wonderful...I just wish there was an a button you could turn off the sensor part and just be able to push it when you wanted it to spray.
Tara N.
Tara N.
I liked this but it used to scare the crap out of me whenever I forgot about it and walked past me. And then I once had one that uncontrollably would spray. Super weird! Must have had a defective one. The smell was nice, though!!
Kandee P.
Kandee P.
It works well for a big room but not for a small bathroom. The smell is overpowering in a small area. I stopped using it because the spray isn't as fine so it doesn't travel far and sometimes the sound startled me
Marlena P.
Marlena P.
Berlin, PA
Love it and smells so good last about a month pretty good the smell isn't to strong or anything I would t put it in a little room and it's affordable only around $2 r u spending I like it a lot so try it
Denise R.
Denise R.
Bought my first one in a pack at SAMs club and I like them, they came with 3 refills and I love it. Uses batteries and it has a timer you can set for every few minutes that you want it to spray.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?