BY GLADE

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love the smell of this . It’s one of my favorites. My dog is scared to death from it but I love it. Keeps my house smelling fresh and clean on an automated time. Definitely recommend! Not too strong
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this little sprayer! I keep it in the bedroom on a corner of the dresser. It doesn't pick up movements as much as you'd expect because it never sprays when I cats are walking near it. I can't really complain though because I don't want my cats to get sprayed in the face! It does spray anytime the light is turned on which is lovely because I'm greeted with a fresh scent of lavender (my favorite) every morning when I wake up and anytime I walk in the room.
My only complaint is that there are fewer scent options for this sprayer than for any others that glade offers. And while I love the scent I'm using, I do wish I could use the same scent that I use in the rest of my house.
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Okay this is by far the best home spray scent i have ever smelled, good price can buy pretty much anywhere, this scent will give you a good feeling relaxing, put you in a calm mood, your house will enjoy it !
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
okay so my go to scent for the living room is cashmere - something about woodsy smells just get to me and put me in a happy place, the fact this is as simple as keeping the fragrance can in stock and replacing when need be. Set my times and great to keep the house smelling visitor friendly.
Rachel B.
One of my favorite scents by glade.... reminds me of nice smelling cologne but it's not overpowering. Definitely effective and affordable. You can buy at any grocery store a must have
Kameka T.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love these things. They are all over my house. I like how I dont have to burn a candle and have that open flame with little ones around. Plus they help when you have unexpected visitors by keeping the house fresh smelling.
Erin L.
York, PA
This thing is great. We have an unreasonable amount of cats, and try as we might it was getting difficult to keep the pet smell at bay. This helps so much. Smells great.
Margaret P.
New York , NY
I have had a few of these for the past few years and they are wonderful. It has different time settings and you can pick which one best fits your lifestyle. for me the last setting which is 32 or 36 minutes I believe is the best for me. It keeps my bathroom smelling wonderful and lasts a long time! The only thing I have as a recommendation to the company is to find a solution to the loud sound it makes when dispensing the product. It takes a good month to get used to it.
melanie p.
Oakland, CA
I love how long this product lasts in comparison to other air fresheners. I love the smell of these as well. It isn't super loud or a large oily burst so it is safe for just about anywhere in the house.
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
My mom bought me one of these last year and I love it!! I love that you can adjust the time on it. It keeps my room smelling great and I look forward to picking out a new scent when the can needs replacing.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?