Glade Scented Wax Melts Refill 8 ct - Pure Vanilla Joy

by Glade

Give even your largest rooms a boost with the scent of a vanilla bean explosion that lasts up to 96 hours per pack. Use with the glade wax melts electric warmer.benefits:? Glade wax melts fragrances are blended with high quality essential oils and are available in many great fragrances, with new limited edition fragrances available each season.? Each individual wax melt provides 12 hours of high quality fragrance, delivering 96 hours per pack.? Made from pressed (not poured) wax, which is dry to the touch and prevents greasy or oily hands, each melt is individually packaged which makes it easier and less messy to start your...

Does the vanilla one smell any better than the others ?
Do these continue to smell after the first day or so?
I love wax melts but can never find any that last long enough. The best ones I've found so far have been homemade! How long do these last on average?
Start your review of Glade Scented Wax Melts Refill 8 ct - Pure Vanilla Joy!
Angela C.
San Antonio, TX
Glade melts all small very nice. I can small them almost though the hole house. They last a long time. Smalls are not to strong.
Alyssha G.
Columbus, OH
This scent is nauseating. I love vanilla, warm vanilla sugar and thought this might be similar. I was so wrong. Once it heated up and started diffusing, I had to shut it off. It was pungent....
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
I love the glade scented wax melts! Make the whole house smell amazing! I love vanilla scent ones also the apple cinnamon scent one . I totally recommend it .
Brittney D.
Louisville, KY
I'm obsessed with wax melts. I have wax warmers all over the house. This scent is one of my favorites. I put one in the warmer and it fills the entire area with a delicious vanilla scent!
Shonna P.
Boiling Springs, SC
I love this scent. I love how no matter what room I put it in, my whole house ends up smelling great. I have tried other brands of wax warmer bars, but none seem to work as well as Glade.
Colleen W.
Delaware, OH
Aroma lasts long even when the warmer turned off. The aroma lasts a full twenty four hours later. For the price, you can't beat it. My warmer is from Scentsy. I tried their melts, they don't compare. Glade is the way to go.
Autumn P.
Madisonville, TN
Wax cubes are a god send. I honestly don't know what I would do without these in my home my house always smells of fresh berries or vanilla and the best thing ab this product is there affordable
Nicole M.
LAKESIDE, CA
These wax melts are super strong and the fragrance fills my house quickly! I love them!
Tara D.
Cumming, GA
Fragrant and wonderful! I love wax melts because you can choose when to have them on but unlike a candle you don't have to worry about a smoky smell when you blow it out. I have a lightbulb powered melter and I love using Glade fragrances.
Madeline R.
Rockville, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the Glade scented wax melts!! They make my house smell so fresh & clean, plus I love the smell of vanilla! Never disappointed while using these!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...