BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost with the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria that lasts up to 96 hours per pack. Use with the glade wax melts electric warmer.benefits:? Glade wax melts fragrances are blended with high quality essential oils and are available in many great fragrances, with new limited edition fragrances available each season.? Each individual wax melt provides 12 hours of high quality fragrance, delivering 96 hours per pack.? Made from pressed (not poured) wax, which is dry to the touch and prevents greasy or oily hands, each melt is individually packaged which makes it easier and less messy to... see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I like to melt these in an oil burner and put my brand new plug-ins in with the same scent!" in 1 review
Tiffany G.
O.M.G this scent smells so great. It will last for about a week if it's only used for a few hours a day. It smells like pineapple and flowers. It's very effective if no other scent is present. My mom uses the car vent clips in Hawaiian Breeze.
Kellie M.
Scent travels and last for a long time. I find glade to be one of the better brands in the wax melts. I enjoy the Hawaiian breeze smell it's not my favorite but nice to change it up here and there. I do keep it in hand with my other scents for when I'm in the mood for it
Jessica K.
Jonesboro
This is my favorite sccent of all time. If it were cheaper I would buy more often. I love for my house to smell like this during spring and summer. Just sets the mood for the season
Caylyn C.
This is one of the best smelling scents by glade. I've used this scent for wax, air freshener, and car air freshness and I love it. A very yummy scent that leaves your home smelling great. They are very reasonably priced but you'll probably have to switch it out fAirly often to keep the smell strong
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
I love these wax melts. I have been using them for a while now. I buy them anytime I go to the grocery store. They make my house smell great and they are not too pricey! I would definitely recommend them to others.
eloweez t.
Yazzzz. Half of a cube in my melter and my living room and my kitchen smell sooooooo good. Everyone asks what it is and I am too happy to tell them. And it lasts for hours! Is worth the money
Sinai Z.
Really enjoy the smell they are really fragant and makes my house smell delicious. I like the strawberries and berries one. Also my boyfriend fell inlove with them !!
Raeann t.
I thought Inwould love wax melts, so I bought a melter and these refills. The scent only lasted the first hour or so that I used it. It smelled great, but just didn't last like I thought it would.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
I am not excited about this product. The scent is fine but the price is ridiculous. I have found longer lasting scents from other makers that are a better value.
kim n.
Horseheads, NY
Don't care for this scent but like others of the Glad ones. This is great because they melt and don't put nasty things in the air. Candles end up giving a black substance in the air.
wilmarie c.
Fajardo
The smel is good?
kyri b.
Manhattan, KS
how long does there scent last ??
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
How long will the actual scent last for a cube?
Maria Laura M.