BY GLADE

brittany f.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love these oil candles! this isn't my favorite scent, but it still lightens up the household with a lovely flower-like scent. burns for hours and is affordable and effective for a peaceful surrounding. I would recommend to all ages who love candles!
Brandi B.
Red oak, TX
I love the smells of all the Glade scented oil candles but favorite would have to be the Vanilla Passionfruit/Hawaiin Breeze. I like how easy it is to just light the candle and it goes out by itself once the wick and burned down. But you continue to get the awesome smell of the oil for hours afterwards.
Sharell M.
I loved these scented oil candles. It can get a little costly to have to keep repurchasing so often but they will leave your entire house smelling wonderful.
loren h.
swansea , SC
Awesome highly recommend this brand and also this sent it's very soft not so over powering and high in lasting smell
Tiffany C.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these they make your home smell so good and they last all day you dont even need to burn them all the way
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Omg i absolutely love these candles. They are very affordable. The scent is long lasting and relaxing.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
I Love these! They come in so many different scents and fill the room with a yummy/amazing aromas.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Lindsey G.
Rawdon , QC
Love these candles in all scents have been using them for years! They smell amazing but they do burn quickly due to the size, i've never come across large ones before. For the price i say they're excellent :)
Susana P.
Excelente para que tu casa huela delicioso todo el tiempo me encanta todos los de esta marca de esta marca es efectivo y nunca me ha decepcionado no es costoso vale la pena mi casa siempre huele bien
Brandy B.
How long do these last?
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does the scent linger or disappear?