Glade Scented Oil Candles Holder, Limited Edition, 0.5 oz - S.C. JOHNSON & SON, INC.

BY GLADE

Make the mood in a moment with Glade Scented Oil Candles. These unique, refillable candles melt into a large pool of scented wax, quickly releasing fragrance into the air. Fall Collection. Scentes of Mandarin, red berries, cloves. see more...

Becca H.
Columbus, OH
My apartment is located too close to the dumpster for my liking :/ but with these air fresheners, you can never tell. The drawbacks are that the scent is VERY strong even on low settings. Also the product ran out very quickly. I wish they had a gentle version of their products.
Carise Z.
Parma, OH
Love these. Especially when they come out with apple scented! Good price and they last a decent amount of time. I wish the holiday scents were available year round though. But I just buy a bunch so I have them on hand.
Alexandria R.
Charlotte , NC
I love Glade products! They smell wonderful and they hide smells. I love the plug in products and that you can get candles that match the smells if you want - they're also affordable! I definitely recommend them.
meghan s.
They usually have wonderful scents. My only issue is that the candles seem to burn quite quickly and still leave so much of the unused candle in the jar.
Valerie P.
New York
This also smells very good around the house. This actually works better than lightening candles. The scented oils does the trick.
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Over whelming once you open it. Gives me a headache from being so strong smelling. Hopefully it's just this particular scent.
Jane D.
Raynham, MA
An everyday product for a lady with 2 dogs. Keeps my house smelling great. Big variety of fragrances too. Very effective.
Elvira S.
Grand Jct, MI
I use them everywhere all around my house or if I'm at college in the dorms. They leave the rooms smelling nice always.
Shameka F.
One thing about this glade product it have your house smelling so and the smell don't take long to travel
Kay K.
Port St Lucie, FL
Who doesn't love candles. I use them all the time. From dinners to yoga meditation. These makes the whole thing convenient. They are also pretty easy to find. Def two thumbs up