BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melts completely, to quickly fill the whole room with fragrance. Refills fit all Glade® Scented Oil Candles holders. Candles made in Canada

• How long do they last for?2 Answers
  • What other products do you like from Glade? 4 Answers
  • What is your favorite glade scented oil candle refill?5 Answers
Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills
  • "I use these regularly because they are not terribly expensive and the scent selection is great - but I do with that they would last longer. " in 5 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for holiday use because it makes your house smell really Christmassy!" in 4 reviews
  • "These smell really good however theyre too expensive." in 3 reviews
  • "If you get close to the candle you could smell it but not the room.. And it's sad because the have really good scents and they last a really long time .." in 3 reviews
  • "The candle doesn't last long, they are expensive and it doesn't smell up the whole room!" in 3 reviews
Lydia O.
Crystal City, TX
I love these. They last a long time and it makes the entire house smell good.
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
I like this product, but this fragrance isn't my favorite. Around the holidays it would be great!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the smell of these and they look really cute in the little candle holders for them. They just don't last all that long but the refills come with 4 in a pack.
Talia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product in fact I just love glade anything butthr oil candles are the best I can use any burner I have and the smell is just perfect peppermint was better for winter months but you know
Evelynn D.
These are ok. I don't care to much for their packaging. The last glade candles I go really did not smell very good.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
I love these oil candles! They don't seem to last as long as regular candles, but they smell better and stronger.
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
While I prefer a traditional candle to these smaller wax melts refills, I do enjoy the Hawaiian Breeze scent and have bought a variety of different items with this smell. I just don’t feel like this particular product lasts as long as I’d like in comparison to a regular candle.
Toni G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using these candles for years and I still love them. The fragrance fills the room and it is easier than using actual scented oils and burners. I love that once the candle is done, the scent lingers. There are great scents to choose from each season and the refills aren't too expensive for my modest budget. :-)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
I love that the flame will go out once the candle is done so you don't have to worry about forgetting to blow it out. Plus they have so many amazing scents to choose from.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
I love these! The scents are strong, but not overpowering and spread throughout the house. My only issue was that the refills do not last very long, therefore I am constantly having to buy them. But that just means I get to keep changing the scents.
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Can you still get these, I have the candle holders but I can't find the candles any more?
Marlisse T.
Manati
Decorator Expert Level 2
Which is your favorite scent?
desiree s.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does the scent last a good amount of time ?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
How long, on average, does this candle last?