Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Sarah B.Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Sarah B.Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Lyric S.

BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melts completely, to quickly fill the whole room with fragrance. Refills fit all Glade® Scented Oil Candles holders. Candles made in Canada

• What other products do you like from Glade? 4 Answers
  • What is your favorite glade scented oil candle refill?5 Answers
  • Why is it discontinued?1 Answers
Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills
  • "I use these regularly because they are not terribly expensive and the scent selection is great - but I do with that they would last longer. " in 5 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for holiday use because it makes your house smell really Christmassy!" in 4 reviews
  • "These smell really good however theyre too expensive." in 3 reviews
  • "If you get close to the candle you could smell it but not the room.. And it's sad because the have really good scents and they last a really long time .." in 3 reviews
  • "The candle doesn't last long, they are expensive and it doesn't smell up the whole room!" in 3 reviews
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
I like this product, but this fragrance isn't my favorite. Around the holidays it would be great!
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I super loved these! Do they even still sell them?? I love how easy they are to use...it basically takes care of itself. I loved all the different scents as well.
Eionnah S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I own a ton of these as well as the wax burner and I am obsessed! You truly get your money's worth! The price is amazing and the quality is out of this world!
These will make your whole house smell good!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the smell of these and they look really cute in the little candle holders for them. They just don't last all that long but the refills come with 4 in a pack.
Talia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product in fact I just love glade anything butthr oil candles are the best I can use any burner I have and the smell is just perfect peppermint was better for winter months but you know
Evelynn D.
These are ok. I don't care to much for their packaging. The last glade candles I go really did not smell very good.
Rebecca D.
Long lasting, pleasant smelling candles. They smell so good too, much stronger longer lasting scent than most out there.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert Level 4
These are awesome! They last a long time and they have some great scents that I really like! Plus it's so much easier than lighting a candle or spraying air freshener.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Not as long lasting as i would like, but they are still worth buying. They make the whole room smell great. I stock up on then when they are on sale.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
I love these oil candles! They don't seem to last as long as regular candles, but they smell better and stronger.
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Can you still get these, I have the candle holders but I can't find the candles any more?
Marlisse T.
Hatillo, PR
Which is your favorite scent?
desiree s.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does the scent last a good amount of time ?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
How long, on average, does this candle last?