Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Sarah B.Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Sarah B.Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Lyric S.

BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melts completely, to quickly fill the whole room with fragrance. Refills fit all Glade® Scented Oil Candles holders. Candles made in Canada

• What other products do you like from Glade? 4 Answers
  • What is your favorite glade scented oil candle refill?5 Answers
  • Why is it discontinued?1 Answers
Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills
  • "I use these regularly because they are not terribly expensive and the scent selection is great - but I do with that they would last longer. " in 5 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for holiday use because it makes your house smell really Christmassy!" in 4 reviews
  • "These smell really good however theyre too expensive." in 3 reviews
  • "If you get close to the candle you could smell it but not the room.. And it's sad because the have really good scents and they last a really long time .." in 3 reviews
  • "The candle doesn't last long, they are expensive and it doesn't smell up the whole room!" in 3 reviews
Samantha W.
Henderson, KY
These smell amazing and make your whole house smell like it. The only negative that I can think of for this product is that it just doesn't last very long. Great product other wise.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I have not seen maze in stores in a long time. I used to love them as I could place them all over the house when I had company. They not only looks good but smelled good as well.
Anna P.
Cambridge, OH
I have tried this product as well as other scents. I think the throw is very good as well as the product itself. I love that they last a while and the smell stays for a long time.
Christina K.
Maybrook, NY
I love GLADE! Buuut These are a pain to open.. but most of the time these refills don't have the same scent as the ones they are replacing which is rather odd. I would recommend
macey o.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Oil candles with refills so compact and handy. I love the included refills because I don't have to go buy more right away. Wish they had more scents but i always find one i like
Jivean M.
Hartsdale, NY
I love glade plugins they're amazing. Product always works. I like how there are refills available so that purchases won't have to be made constantly. Buying the refills are simple.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
The smell nice but they dry up pretty quickly. I didn't like having to buy refills all the time. The oil ones last a lot longer. They do have a lot of nice scents to choose from.
Selena K.
I use to buy these, and was not impress at all. it is better if you just go out and buy a candle you house will smell of the scent better from a candle then the oil warmer.
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
I absolutely love Glade scented oils! It's always nice to enter a room and smell the aromatics. Only downfall, you may need to use multiple oils if it's a really large room
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
I love that the flame will go out once the candle is done so you don't have to worry about forgetting to blow it out. Plus they have so many amazing scents to choose from.
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Can you still get these, I have the candle holders but I can't find the candles any more?
Marlisse T.
Manati
Decorator Expert Level 2
Which is your favorite scent?
desiree s.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does the scent last a good amount of time ?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
How long, on average, does this candle last?