Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Sarah B.Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Sarah B.Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Lyric S.

BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melts completely, to quickly fill the whole room with fragrance. Refills fit all Glade® Scented Oil Candles holders. Candles made in Canada

• What other products do you like from Glade? 4 Answers
  • What is your favorite glade scented oil candle refill?5 Answers
  • Why is it discontinued?1 Answers
Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills
  • "I use these regularly because they are not terribly expensive and the scent selection is great - but I do with that they would last longer. " in 5 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for holiday use because it makes your house smell really Christmassy!" in 4 reviews
  • "These smell really good however theyre too expensive." in 3 reviews
  • "If you get close to the candle you could smell it but not the room.. And it's sad because the have really good scents and they last a really long time .." in 3 reviews
  • "The candle doesn't last long, they are expensive and it doesn't smell up the whole room!" in 3 reviews
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
Greats scents! I love the holiday editions as well! You don't have to worry about forgetting about a lit candle because they just go out when they're done! I wish they were a little larger so they last longer. They burn for about 3-4 hours.
Rebecca L.
Marana, AZ
I love them at times they are great but sometimes you light them and then leave the house and blow them out and then they don't relight and with the cost of them it's a bit frustrating if they don't relight. Love the sents.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
One of my favorite ways to make an area smell good (besides candles) This product leaves the room smelling succulent in such a short amount of time and is perfect for strong smells (cooking with onions, garlic, fish...etc)
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
These are awesome! They last a long time and they have some great scents that I really like! Plus it's so much easier than lighting a candle or spraying air freshener.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I love the smell of these and they look really cute in the little candle holders for them. They just don't last all that long but the refills come with 4 in a pack.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I bought the apple cinnamon. The candle doesn't last long, they are expensive and it doesn't smell up the whole room! For the few minutes it actually lasts, you have to be right on top of it to smell it. Not impressed.
Tiana K.
Fort Mohave, AZ
I used these at my old job where my boss smoked a lot, it definitely made a difference in the smell of the office, but they don't last very long. I would purchase the refills and would go through at least 2 packs a week.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I love these little things. They give off such a strong, great scent that really throws well. They burn a good amount of time, aren't messy or counter consuming, and there is a great variety of scents to choose from.
Christina P.
Albuquerque , NM
I frequently have candles burning and these tend to melt a lot faster than your typical candle. They do smell great but don't last as long as I'd like. The upside is though you can swap out scents more frequently.
Jaime A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like the look of these candles but I have found that if you have to blow them out before they are all gone, sometimes they don't re light and then you have just wasted a candle. They do smell good when lit!
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Can you still get these, I have the candle holders but I can't find the candles any more?
Marlisse T.
Manati
Decorator Expert Level 2
Which is your favorite scent?
desiree s.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does the scent last a good amount of time ?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
How long, on average, does this candle last?