Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Can you still get these, I have the candle holders but I can't find the candles any more?

Liz N.
Liz N.
5 months, 1 week ago
These were discontinued by the company in mid 2014.
Evelynn D.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
3 years, 2 months ago
I've seen them in Target recently.
Katie  W.
Katie W.
Fort Wayne, IN
3 years, 3 months ago
Walmart and target. they're in the cleaning aisles in our stores.
Jay A.
Jay A.
3 years, 4 months ago
Walmart carries them still. Usually I find them in the candle isle towards the bottom shelves. However, sometimes and usually around the holidays the are through the store in displays.
vika  w.
vika w.
3 years, 4 months ago
Walmart, targer, cvs and most drug stores. Also try online!
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I'm pretty sure I've seen them at target recently.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
Decorator Expert Level 3
I'm pretty sure walmart or maybe target still carry these.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Weslaco, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
I thought I saw these at Walmart! If not kirklands sell the oils and at a good price too!