Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Sarah B.Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Sarah B.Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills uploaded by Lyric S.

BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melts completely, to quickly fill the whole room with fragrance. Refills fit all Glade® Scented Oil Candles holders. Candles made in Canada

• What other products do you like from Glade? 4 Answers
  • What is your favorite glade scented oil candle refill?5 Answers
  • Why is it discontinued?1 Answers
Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills
  • "I use these regularly because they are not terribly expensive and the scent selection is great - but I do with that they would last longer. " in 5 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for holiday use because it makes your house smell really Christmassy!" in 4 reviews
  • "These smell really good however theyre too expensive." in 3 reviews
  • "If you get close to the candle you could smell it but not the room.. And it's sad because the have really good scents and they last a really long time .." in 3 reviews
  • "The candle doesn't last long, they are expensive and it doesn't smell up the whole room!" in 3 reviews
Liz N.
Review for: Candle Refills 2 oz; 57 g, Other more...
I really enjoyed this product when it was still available. I typically bought the Christmas scents because this first one would come in a decorative jar and the refills worked as usual with them. It gave a wonderful scent, but it did burn rather quickly since it was the size of a tea light. They have been discontinued I believe since mid 2014, but it was a great product!
Jennifer Mccauley M.
Tulsa, OK
When shopping the home fragrance aisle it can be hard to make a decision about what product to buy. I can say that over the year I have tried many different types of products and I have had many successes and many failures throughout that. Glade Scented Oil Refills have been a major success for me. The metrics that I took at to determine which home fragrance products meet my needs are ease of use, scent I love, long lasting scent, reasonable cost, and appearance in my home. These Glade scented oils are a winner on all of those metrics. First I have found several scents that I like and they even come in seasonal scents like pine around the holidays. They are easy to use in that you simply take them out of the box and place them in the glad holder that you buy separately in your starter pack. You light them and let them be. They fill the room with your scent and it lasts several hours after the candles are blown out. I love the appearance of this product as well. I think that candles add ambiance to the environment and they make my home look nice and inviting instead of detracting from it. The only down sides to this product is that you would have to put it out of reach of children or pets if you have them. They could easily knock this over and become injured and start a fire. However, if you do not have small children or pets, I think that this product is fantastic. I have had many positive experiences with Glade! The price is good as well. You can typically find these for around $3 at most stores.
Alison M.
I love these refills! I use them in multiple rooms of my home and enjoy that I can kepe the same smell or mix and match to my liking. The variety of fragrances, even within the same "type" (e.g more than one floral, more than one clean, more than one fruity, etc) is also nice for those of us who only prefer certain types of smells (I like the clean scents!). Their seasonal collections are also nice and usually offer something for everyone!!

The only reason this isn't a 5 star product for me is that even on the lowest setting for my plugin, I find the refills don't last the full month. Would also be nice for hose who don't change fragrances to have larger size options, like refils designed to last multiple months. That being said, there are always great deals and coupons available so having to replace these more often than I'd like doesn't mean a big impact on my wallet!!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
This candle smells amazing and it is so welcoming when you walk into someone's house who has it going. One candle will smell up the whole house. I love this scent and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a homey smelling candle.
Jay A.
I bought these when they first came out. I love that it has a scent that is strong but light on the nose. I have allergies and have to be careful with which candles I buy. I am loyal to Glade brand so I tried these. The containers are cute because you can buy different designs or the clear one which is the kit. I have to admit the refills don't last long. Not design for long use. They do emit a scent without being lit though in small rooms like a small bathroom or bedroom. I have used them as decoration with a light scent.
Toni G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using these candles for years and I still love them. The fragrance fills the room and it is easier than using actual scented oils and burners. I love that once the candle is done, the scent lingers. There are great scents to choose from each season and the refills aren't too expensive for my modest budget. :-)
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
While I prefer a traditional candle to these smaller wax melts refills, I do enjoy the Hawaiian Breeze scent and have bought a variety of different items with this smell. I just don’t feel like this particular product lasts as long as I’d like in comparison to a regular candle.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
I have four candle jars for the candle melts, I highly recommend, as refills are fairly inexpensive especially if you shop at Big Lots, and I love the candle boosters it keeps them burning longer. Love this product, I have been sad to see them slowly being removed from stores shelves permanently, I don't know why this is, I personally wrote to Glade about that. Highly recommend A+
Ashley H.
I bought these once to use for the house but they somehow got lost in my car during summer and melted all in the center console.
it's been about a year since I bought them, but when the weather is warm I still get a scent of the lavender throughout my vehicle.
it smells amazing and I never get tired of it.
definitely great for masking the smell of mildew fabric in my vehicle.
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to see these all the time but I think they're starting to dwindle down lately. It's a great system because the small candle melts into wax that burns until it is all gone and then the flame goes out. The left-over metal piece that held the wax is easily removed and you can just put in a new one. The scent is surprisingly strong and lasts for a while.
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Can you still get these, I have the candle holders but I can't find the candles any more?
Marlisse T.
Manati
Decorator Expert Level 2
Which is your favorite scent?
desiree s.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does the scent last a good amount of time ?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
How long, on average, does this candle last?