Glade Scented Oil Candle Dewberry Dreams

by Glade

How much are they?
Start your review of Glade Scented Oil Candle Dewberry Dreams!
Eagletown, OK
These are hard to find but I absolutely love them I used the st all the time a few years ago but it got to the point that I couldn't find them any more I have been searching to find them I have found a few but they are a little expensive but if you can find them give a try I'm sure you will love them
Miami
oil scented candles are the best soon as they melt you can smell them, just make sure to put it in a place where someone wont knock it over because it can be a mess when the wax spills but it sells for an affordable price but i really do command this product
Everett, WA
I like the smell of these. It's a nice fruity smell and it lasts quite a few times. I would recommend this scent over the other ones. I love anything fruity and this one is great. It is affordable as well.
Rochester
These smell amazing and smell up a large area for being a small candle and I love the fact that they go out on there own I just haven't seen them anywhere anymore to buy them😞
In the age of Scentsy or other more reasonable priced wax warmers, for me these are a bit of a waste. Smell is great but product doesn't last long. Better off using a candle or purchasing warmer cubes in comparison.
Ashland, VA
It was too sweet smelling for me. I would not purchase again. The smell however was strong and did fill up the room I was just not a fan of the smell. It's a good value for what it does!
Thurman, OH
Love using these wax melts in my wax burner! Makes the house smell lovely! And continues to keep the scent for several uses! I love the brand and the products!
Zeeland, MI
The oil in these candles give them a stronger longer lasting scent. It's nice having the warm glow of a candle and it leaves your entire home smelling great.
Linwood, KS
I love glade products but I uave never tried the oil candles. I don't know what to think so I will be looking to find gir sure. Glade is my favorite.
Morristown
Love the scent, they lasted longer than anticipated. I use these in 2 rooms of my home. It is plenty to make the whole house smell great.