BY GLADE

Jennifer W.
In the age of Scentsy or other more reasonable priced wax warmers, for me these are a bit of a waste. Smell is great but product doesn't last long. Better off using a candle or purchasing warmer cubes in comparison.
Waverly G.
Ashland, VA
It was too sweet smelling for me. I would not purchase again. The smell however was strong and did fill up the room I was just not a fan of the smell. It's a good value for what it does!
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
I love glade products but I uave never tried the oil candles. I don't know what to think so I will be looking to find gir sure. Glade is my favorite.
Maria D.
Stamford, CT
I could not believe the great smell a tiny candle can produce after liting it in my home. I smelt the great scent even in my second floor
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY
Love the glade scented oil candles. The Dewberry Dreams smells wonderful. It would smell good in any room. It is very effective.
Nancy V.
Atwater, CA
I really really loved this product! It smells AMAZING and come in a pack which is so much better then buying individual ones.
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
I like this scent. It makes the room smell very good, but it doesn't last very long that would be the only downside.
magdalena c.
Good scent candels they work good it makes your home smells good especially the clean linens scent smells good
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
This smells nice but it's a bit too berry. It definitely filled my home with scent and it was long lasting.
Ann S.
Eden, NY
Nice fragrance. Easy to use but make sure no breeze at all due to irregular burning.