BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Where can you find these?? My local walmart doesn't carry them a...2 Answers
  • How big of a room can I put this in and still smell the scent?1 Answers
  • These work ok, they don't last very long, but if you are having p...2 Answers
Glade Scented Oil Candle Decorative Glass Holder + 3 Refills
  • "The things you melt the stuff in are cute and modern, but the candles themselves, while they smell good, the scent doesnt last long." in 14 reviews
  • "This product works very well, its very good at getting rid of odors and it just makes my entire house smell great." in 13 reviews
  • "the product works well and smells great all though i dont believe they last very long which i would of liked!" in 8 reviews
  • "after buying scentsy and seeing how pricey they are (because they dont last as long) i would stick with these because they last quite a long time and make my house smell amazing even after turning it off!" in 7 reviews
  • "My only complaint is that the scent is very strong and gives me a headache sometimes." in 5 reviews
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
This holder fits so well with the decor in my room! I love the purple color and the square design. It fits nicely on my nightstand. It is also open enough for me to be able to clean it easily when it's ready. I enjoy putting different scents in it. My favorite go to scent is vanilla.
Mikayla H.
This is such a beautiful decorative piece for any home that needs an extra dose of beauty and decorative flavor. I love this and I think any at home decorator or interior decorative will absolutely love!!
Margaux D.
Greenville, NC
The warmer is a one time purchase, and then all you buy is the refill wax. No they don't last as long as a candle or as long as more expensive wax warming products, but for the price, I don't think that's an issue! The scent is strong and can be smelt all over the house for about an hour or two. Personally, I don't burn candles for any single session longer than that. I read some reviews that stated they would rather buy candles. Anytime I buy budget friendly candles, I usually burn through the entire thing within a few days to a week. To compare the quality of this product, being oil with a stronger scent, to a candle, I would say you would have to be buying quality candles such as Yankee Candles. This brand is not super affordable, so to say buying any candle is better than using this product, is not an accurate statement! For those times you can't afford Yankee candles, or Scentsy, this product is a great alternative!
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I need to start this off by stating that I really, really hate scented products, so take my review with a grain of salt. A friend of mine burns these in her home, and the container is pretty. However, the scent lingers. She won't burn them for the day leading up to my visit, and yet the scent still hits me when I walk in the door. When she first got them, I walked into the room and was overwhelmed by the scent, and she hadn't even lit them, yet!

If you are looking for something beautiful and a scent that lingers, you could probably go for this. However, I find that Party Lite candles and Yankee candles smell better (even though scented products bother me).

I wouldn't buy these as a gift for anybody.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
These come in cute patterns which makes it fun to decorate with. But I like to burn my candles for a while and I go thru these refills very quickly. I usually only use these when I find them marked down really cheap, otherwise it's not a very good deal. They do melt down really well, for best results I recommend burning once until it's gone. This will give you the best results and you'll be able to use all of the product. I've found if you try to burn a refill for a little while and then finish burning it later it doesn't quite burn thru all the wax. They do have a really good scent throw so that's nice.
Jana D.
So I have sort of a love/ hate relationship with these candles. I am CONSTANTLY on the lookout for yummy smelling, long lasting, fill the entire home with said yumminess where I won't be running back to the store in 2 days to replace what has already burned. First of all..the lavender vanilla scent is beyond perfect. Not strong, a beautiful clean, relaxing scent. Cute little container too. But the fragrance was barely noticeable unless you were sitting right next to it and they burned out in no time. Good concept, not the best quality.
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
The holder itself is actually plain glass coated in a thing plastic wrapper which holds the design. I've had one for a while that has just recently started peeling. The little candles are genius because they melt into a great smelling oil. Only problem is it doesn't last long at all. The scent does linger once it is all burned out, but it just doesn't last they way I want.
Pamela K.
I received this as a gift for my birthday last year and I think it is best used as a decorative item, the candle because it is so small will not last long enough to be worth it and the refills can be quite expensive. I put the candle in the holder and put it on my shelf as a decorative item and I love it that way.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Decorator Expert
I really like the scent of these and the value. However, I don't think they last very long. You have to weigh out how often you are buying new packs against the price of buying scentsy or another higher end brand. I basically use them to fill in the gaps when I don't have the quality brands on hand. They still fill the room with scent and create a nice atmosphere, it's just not lingering.
Allison H.
Braintree, MA
I liked the patterned glass holder and the idea of the candle burning out after oil is gone is great however it doesn't always seem to work out like that. The oil turns back to the wax and sometimes builds up around the base of the holder. It is still a great candle just not always a good look after so many uses.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Where is the best place to purchase the candle holders at a reasonable price?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What IS your favorite scent>>
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
What is your favorite scent?
Patricia M.
Tujunga, CA
What scent gives off the best throw?
Jackie N.
Rutherford, NJ
Whats your favorite glade product?