BY GLADE

Glade® Premium Room Sprays quickly add fragrance to the air and create a more tranquil atmosphere for your home with a gentle, yet powerful scented mist that's available in a number of premium Glade® fragrances. see more...

• "i keep these handy under the bathroom and kitchen sink." in 1 review
  • "I almost have to try like all the new scents when they come out, this brilliant sunshine smells amazing too, I just think it is soooo cool how they name them, and u actually feel like the names truly stick with the scents.....anyone needing some air freshner should try glade!" in 1 review
Sarah T.
Westland
AMAZING!! Lots of scents to pick from and such a great price. I use it in my bathroom, in my kitchen, everywhere. It's lasts awhile in the air too!! I highly recommend to everyone. I do wish they would come up with some sort of child lock device so my child can't waste a whole can lol
Mayra M.
I love air fresheners. I use them mainly at work. It makes a big difference when you walk into a room. Esp for my job when I have our product. It's very affordable and easy to use. I like getting different scent just to change it up.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
I'm definitely that person who goes over board with air freshener lol. I usually stick with The clean scents and avoid the ones with perfume. I do however LOVE this scent; it's light and not overwhelming and supper "happy" :)
Briauna W.
I love this Glade spray it smells so awesome this is my go-to product every time I go to the store I always have to check out the air freshener section I love to have my house smelling good and you get good quality product for little price awesome thanks
Palmira d.
Plains, KS
I use this one in my bathrooms. I enjoyed the scent. I've even had visitors tell me they had never seen this one but will buy some because they enjoyed the scent so much
carrie F.
Love this fragrance and how it lasts. Definitely something good to have when people have pets. It's very quick to spray in hurry and have a wonderful smelling home.
Karthikeyan C.
NEWARK, DE
Glade is a very well known brand and without saying, it met my expectations very well and all the different flavors were really good and is very effective. Smell is awesome and with many coupons i can find , it is really affordable and i will definitely recommend to my friends.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Glade Brillant Sunshine makes me feel like every day is Spring inside my house, when I mist it. It smells amazing! Almost like I could dance in circles for a half hour because it smells so good! I would recommend this specific brand to everyone!
Pami A.
Berwick, LA
I love all things glade, but these air freshners are super great!!! I almost have to try like all the new scents when they come out, this brilliant sunshine smells amazing too, I just think it is soooo cool how they name them, and u actually feel like the names truly stick with the scents.....anyone needing some air freshner should try glade!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I don't know how they do it, but this really does smell like sunshine in a bottle. And the nozzle on this product is so good, it gives a very even spray. It is really inexpensive and super effective at masking odors