Glade Room Spray Air Freshener, Cozy Cider Sipping, 8 oz uploaded by Crystal B.Glade Room Spray Air Freshener, Cozy Cider Sipping, 8 oz uploaded by Madison L.

BY GLADE

Glade Room Spray Air Fresheners eliminate odors and freshen the air, making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and comes in a variety of fragrances, ensuring yours will always be an open home. Anticipation. Deliciousness. Pure vanilla notes warms from the whipped sugar icing almost like marshmallow fluff on the delicate cookie beneath. Frosting is everywhere. Feels like joy.

Up to 7 hours of freshness per use; Eliminates odors and freshens the air; An air freshener spray that is also perfect for eliminating smoke, mold & mildew, and sweaty shoe odors; Available in a wide variety of fragrances

Boo M.
Denver
Purchased at: Walmart
I really didn't like the smell if this one. It smelled like wet wood and too much cinnamon. It was strong enough to cut through really bad odors. For only $1 you can't really go wrong, but there are much better scents in holiday varieties and everyday scents.
Vanessa L.
Harlingen, TX
Love this scent for the fall/winter time! It’s like feelings of “warmth and coziness” in a can! I also have the same scent of candles and they smell great. They keep my house smelling nice, especially with presence of dogs 🐶 definitely recommend
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this Glade Room Spray Air Freshener, Cozy Cider Sipping scent. It smells great like apples, Cinnamon, and nutmeg! I use it as a bathroom spray and it works great. It's very affordable as well!
Kristine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this scent! I can always rely on Glade for providing me with wonderful scents for my home. I always look forward to the new holiday scents.
Paulina R.
Houston
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg like my total favorite spray of all time! I live for the apple cinnamon!!! It’s amazing! It’s super inexpensive and it does an amazing job :)
Jackie D.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells really good and lasts a while. What I liked is that it was at a fair price at my local Walmart as well.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the holiday smells of Glade. Cheap and smell great. Nothing to improve on. Get them at Dollar general or Walmart.
Allison B.
Millfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this spray! It smells amazing and it’s so cheap! It’s so great for winter, I recommend this spray to anyone!
Corrie H.
King City , OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything that has an apple scent to it! This one smells great and helps cover household odors!
Kourtnee T.
Russellville , KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this. Smells great. Awesome for fall. And the price? UNBEATABLE! Loveeeeee this so much