Glade Rich Pumpkin Dream Scented Oil Refill uploaded by Kla B.

BY GLADE

Long-lasting continuous fragrance that is perfect for any room. Each fragrance refill lasts up to 30 days. Every PlugIns scented oil warmer features a rotating plug to conform to any outlet. Adjustable fragrance settings to meet your needs.

Chasity M.
Crewe, VA
Nothing gets me more in the holiday spirit than glade pumpkin warmer refills. The spell of fresh pumpkins is exactly what is needed to start the holiday season the right way. You can find glade refills at your nearest grocery store, pharmacy, dollar general pretty much any where. There are a lot of pumpkin refills by different brands but none have compared to glade for the simple fact that it's longer lasting. I would recommend this product to anyone who is ready to be in the holiday spirit.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SCENT IN THE FALL. It is literally the only thing I will really use in my house from September-November. The smell is so amazing and not overwhelming. It also lasts a long time and spreads throughout the house, not just one room .Will buy again.  Glade Rich Pumpkin Dream Scented Oil Refill
Rebekah G.
This is the dreamiest autumn scent. Overall, I tend to use the most scented products like air fresheners, wax melts, and candles during autumn. This is one of my favorites for the price, and also the smell. Compared to other lower-priced brands, I feel that the scent in the Glade wax melts is better and lasts longer.
S. W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I rarely have anything good to say about candles and candle products that are not made by either Yankee Candle or Bath and Body works, but these smell great. I have tried both this scent and the apple scent and they both smell very good. The smell is strong and the wax melts last a long time.
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
The smell of this is amazing! It smells just like fall, and the scent travels all throughout my house. I like wax melts better than plug-in scented oils because they last much longer than the oils and the smell covers more square footage. More bang for your buck, and who doesn't love that?!
Felicia L.
beautiful rich scent that makes my home smell amazing I would totally use year round but of course they are great for fall such a cozy fragrance I would recommend it to use and they are totally affordable they would also make great gifts everyone loves their home to smell good
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
well i can tell you  one thing, this pumpkin is DEFINITELY a dream! it smells soooooo lovely! makes me feel like its Thanksgiving time all over again! its smells so delightful that it makes me want to eat it. lmao highly recommend if you"re a pumpkin lover like me!
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
During the fall these wax melts are absolutely amazing to give that warm cozy season feel! The only con I could say would be that they are a bit pricier than a lot of other wax melts but still a good buy.
Faith C.
Charlotte, NC
Such a good scent! I love glade products Bc they are affordable but smell good and last a decent amount of time in my wax melted. Would highly recommend to friends because it's cheap yet smells amazing.
Esther R.
Kansas City, KS
Got to love the glade products they have. I love the smell of pumpkin especially when it's fall. It gives out a great taste of smell around the house. When visitors come they like the smell. It's worth of buying it every time when I run out of it. :)

Target