BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do theses candles have over powering scents? I have bought candle...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent? And what store do you think has the b...8 Answers
  • Are these candles really good to use in your house? And do they ...3 Answers
Glade Relaxing Moments Scented Candle
  • "I absolutely love these they most definitely do last a long time and they release a nice fragrant scent that is just the right amount to last quite awhile." in 9 reviews
Venezia W.
The Water Blossoms scent has been the best I've ever bought. I'm super sad that they don't carry the scent anymore because for a person with Allergies and Asthma it's GREAT to find a scent that's not too strong but still refreshing. I'm hoping they decide to bring them back soon as I am running out of my stash. The price was at a good value and I wasn't able to find the Water Blossoms scent anywhere other than Target. Still the smell is great and lingers in the air even after you blow the candle out.
Christina K.
Maybrook, NY
I love this candle! The scent is refreshing & delicate but not too delicate. I would recommend this to everyone. My Boyfriend who isn't fond of anything thing with a "femine" scent loves them. He even bough a few of his own.. Awesome product. Its a must have.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like the scent of this candle; however, I feel like it is not very longlasting. It burns really quickly so even though it isn't particularly expensive you wind up buying them more often that you would other candles and are still spending more money.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love glade always smells really nice and last a long time. This particular candle didn't really do much in the sense of putting a fragrance throughout my home maybe its becauseits a relaxing candle I don't know but normally their candles make my whole house smell good.
delilah h.
Fremont, CA
I am a huge fan of glade candles . . I have recently tried these relaxing candles and what can I say? these really do relax you while you enjoy these amazing scents that they have. This may be 1 of the best buys I have ever bought!
Ashley V.
Stillwater, OK
I have a glade candle in my kitchen, four in my living room and a couple in my bedroom. I love their scents. Also they carry throughout the house and you don't even have to have them lit for that long. Cheap at Lowes as well.
Darlena Y.
Once lit, these candles smell really great, but you have to be within close proximity to appreciate them. I no longer buy glade candles because the scent doesn't fill up a room and doesn't last very long.
Adrienne A.
North Miami , Fl
I'm obsessed with candles. This scented candle is very effective in spreading the amazing smell of apple cinnamon throughout the house. It will smell like someone is baking, and I love that!
Monique  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not only do these candles last a long time they make your house smell wonderful. They give off such calming and relaxing fragrances that make me want to stay and leave them lit all day.
Annie Z.
Can't go wrong with Glade candles, it's affordable and fills up the whole room with the scent. This scent is very relaxing and smells pretty. I enjoy it for the spring time the most but there are lots of holiday scents that I enjoy as well.
April H.
Whats your favorite scent?
Christina R.
Edgar, WI
Does this actually relax you??
Kimberly R.
Tucson, AZ
What's your favorite scent? And what store do you think has the biggest selection?
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Is there other scents?
Denise D.
Hartsville, SC
What is your less favorite sent that glad makes and why?