Glade Relaxing Moments Scented Candle

by Glade

Do theses candles have over powering scents? I have bought candles in the past that smell wonderful but once lit I get a headache from the very strong smell it lets off.
Are these candles really good to use in your house? And do they last a long time.
Is there other scents?
Start your review of Glade Relaxing Moments Scented Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I absolutely love these they most definitely do last a long time and they release a nice fragrant scent that is just the right amount to last quite awhile.in reviews
Kianna O.
Adelanto, CA
These glade candles are so great for relaxing they have such amazing scents and the last a long time and I like them because there not overly strong just a slight soothing scent.
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these candles. They burn long and the smell lingers. Angel whispers is my favorite scent.
Claudia  J.
Reseda, CA
I love candles and these smell so good. I put them in my room and they last for a while. Definitely recommend these candles.
Veronica C.
Atwater, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I always buy candles, very satisfied with the product. The scent is amazing and it is quite relaxing.
Andrea F.
I love this brand great quality and worth the price. I would recommend for any one.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
I love lighting candles - this is an great smell. Not too over powering and it's long lasting.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
I loved being able to try it this super good I recommend it I received it as a gift and I loved it and it is a very good brand
Nina R.
Carmel, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Glade scented candles are amazing, they have a great sense put out warming Most of the room. Unfortunately it doesn’t do so well in larger rooms, but I usually put this in the bathroom to give it a nice ambience. It’s also very affordable.
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
I have these in every room of my house. I love to switch uo the scents, depending on the time of year. Long lasting scent, even after you blow it out
Venezia W.
The Water Blossoms scent has been the best I've ever bought. I'm super sad that they don't carry the scent anymore because for a person with Allergies and Asthma it's GREAT to find a scent that's not too strong but still refreshing. I'm hoping they decide to bring them back soon as I am running out of my stash. The price was at a good value and I wasn't able to find the Water Blossoms scent anywhere other than Target. Still the smell is great and lingers in the air even after you blow the candle out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...