Glade Relaxing Moments Air Freshener uploaded by Elaine D.
3 colors available

BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glade Relaxing Moments Cool Serenity.
Soothing waters, peony flower and sandalwood.
SC Johnson, a family company.

Elaine D.
Elaine D.
I am extremely disappointed that this line has been discontinued. I am slowly running out of this last bottle of ISLAND ESCAPE -- perfect blend of BlueOcean, Fig, and MangoFruit. This is such a clean a calming scent. It is, hands down my favorite scent ever created. I'm hoping Glade decides to bring back this collection!
Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.
Franklin, PA
This air freshener works very well. It has a very light but sweet smell that is not overpowering. It covers most odors; however, you have to spray a lot of the product for strong odors. It is very affordable at a couple dollars per bottle. I recommend this product to you all.
Divya B.
Divya B.
I use it as room freshner and I live how fesh it feels after I spray it. My favourite is lavender
Becky V.
Becky V.
Keep it in my garage to freshen up my car every now and then. Not too strong of a smell, that will give you a headache, but not that weak of one that it lingers for 5 minutes and it's like a ghost. Nice smell, pleasant for simple people like myself. Maybe I will repurchase.
Geraldine M.
Geraldine M.
este producto es riquisimo refresca y da un aroma espectacu;lar al ambiente del hogar proporciuonando limpieza y aroma agradable y no causa alergia.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Fredericksburg
Great product. I wish there was more scents and they don't last. If there was more scents I think it would be better. Do not recommend
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
I love glade, is versatile, the price, quantity and quality is super good balanced, i love the smells, is womderfull
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
This is such a clean smelling air freshening I like to keep one under our bathroom sink. And one spray goes a long way
Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
This fragance is really nice, definitely when i use it at my house, the entire place smell amazing and give a relaxing sensation.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Winthrop, MN
This smells great! I love it and how it just smells like a spa which is super relaxing, just like it says on the title.
veronica m.
veronica m.
What is your favoritre fragrant