Glade Relaxing Moments Air Freshener uploaded by Elaine D.

BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glade Relaxing Moments Cool Serenity.
Soothing waters, peony flower and sandalwood.
SC Johnson, a family company.

Anisa C.
West Orange, NJ
I like this, but I prefer those that actually work to eliminate odors versus juts covering them up, but is good in a pinch. I wouldn't repurchase, but this is an ok product to cover up odors, but it will fade.
Michelle Y.
Franklin, PA
This air freshener works very well. It has a very light but sweet smell that is not overpowering. It covers most odors; however, you have to spray a lot of the product for strong odors. It is very affordable at a couple dollars per bottle. I recommend this product to you all.
Elaine D.
I am extremely disappointed that this line has been discontinued. I am slowly running out of this last bottle of ISLAND ESCAPE -- perfect blend of BlueOcean, Fig, and MangoFruit. This is such a clean a calming scent. It is, hands down my favorite scent ever created. I'm hoping Glade decides to bring back this collection!
Becky V.
Keep it in my garage to freshen up my car every now and then. Not too strong of a smell, that will give you a headache, but not that weak of one that it lingers for 5 minutes and it's like a ghost. Nice smell, pleasant for simple people like myself. Maybe I will repurchase.
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
To be quite honest, it is very expensive and it is not worth the price. Even one tenth of its price is too much money for this product because you can easily find a cheaper dupe that does if not more the work!
Jessica M.
Temple, GA
This stuff smells SO good! Actually all of Glades relaxing moments smell wonderful, better than their normal everyday stuff. Just wished the scents would last longer.
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
I have to admit this smells so good, and it does relax me when I come into my livingroom to a nice clean smelling room. For me it does give me peace. I recommend it
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
I liked the fragrance however it was discontinued bought a whole case knowing that it would last me some time. I was very happy with the product kinda miss it!
Tami A.
Love glade air freshness. The sprays are great for the quick freshness needed in the restrooms. This is a good scent but not always found in the stores
Geraldine M.
este producto es riquisimo refresca y da un aroma espectacu;lar al ambiente del hogar proporciuonando limpieza y aroma agradable y no causa alergia.
veronica m.
What is your favoritre fragrant