Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersGlade
Glade Red Honeysuckle Nectar Solid Air Freshener

Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Solid Air Freshener

by Glade

Just twist to release the rich scent of vibrant florals and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. Its the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

What's the lowest price you have found these I found them for $.99
Start your review of Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Solid Air Freshener!
Jazmin D.
Hayward, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Solid Air Freshener uploaded by Jazmin D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Glade air freshener makes my room smell so good. I am usually the type of person that does not like a strong smell and this does not give a strong smell. I like how it smells fresh but it is not strong and it lasts all day. It is super affordable and I would buy it again. Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Solid Air Freshener
Carly M.
Brewster, NY
Well to start off I love all the Glade products but this one is my favorite ! The smell is always fabulous .
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
This really smells good! I don't buy these very much but this is so nice! I usually keep one of these in my SUV to keep it smelling nicer and not stale. These are inexpensive and can freshen up a vehicle, especially since the pandemic and some of us don't go anywhere like we used to! Yes I recommend these!
Maria M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
The only bad thing with this is that the product vanishes quick. I like putting this inside the closet. And it doesn't leave your cloth smelling like cleaning products.
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Glade!! They have a variety of fragrances that smell so nice. My favorite is the red honeysuckle nectar.
Paige N.
Pleasant Vly, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love using these air fresheners around the house, they typically last 1-2 months and keep the room smelling wonderful. This is my favorite scent, and I am so glad they are affordable and easy to use. I recommend these to all my friends .
Caitie M.
Buckeye, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These are amazing. Super easy to use and set up. They are very long lasting. I love how many scent options they have. Perfect for any room.
brittany S.
Pine Knot, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells wonderful but scent seems to go away quickly. Wouldn’t recommend unless you like to change fresheners every 2-3 days
Sarina G.
Jackson, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a big glade fan because their products have such vibrant smells. This freshener works great in bathrooms, cars, tucked behind a stand , anywhere because the smell is so vibrant it’ll keep any area fresh for about 3 weeks tops I say.
Chemi C.
Mansfield, TX
Purchased at: Target
I like using these in bathrooms and closets. The smell fills up the room and they last long. I love all of the scents they have, but the red honeysuckle nectar is sooo sweet smelling. I really enjoy it.