Glade Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Automatic Spray Refill

Enjoy up to 60 days of continuous honeysuckle, violet and nectarine freshness with Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar® Automatic Spray RefillBased on 36-minute setting.

I’m always looking for new ways to keep my house smelling the best, does this product really work?
Which room would you place it in?
Do any other brand of refills fit these?
Start your review of Glade Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Automatic Spray Refill!
Product Highlights
“I use the automatic sprayers in my bathrooms, they kep the bathroom smelling fresh, especially when you need it the most!” in reviews
“I have two of these one in my living room and one in the entry by the front door and i love them because you can always smell it and people always say how great the house smells!” in reviews
“I have placed mine on the staircase so it sprays on the foyers and it always smells great when you enter the house. ” in reviews
“I was afraid that it would spray every time one of the kids ran by but it only activates after a certain time of being inactive so it really lasted quite a long time.” in reviews
“Glade has done it again giving me another chance to keep my home smelling fresh.” in reviews
Josephine, TX
Keep this right near the cat box and one in the bathroom. It’s great! Well let me tell you this one story... I was pregnant very nauseous. One regularly scheduled post lunch spew session took me particularly hard. I was heaving for what seemed like forever. Just when I thought I exercised the demon from my stomach I stood up facing the toilet for a breath. My nose being stopped up was the cause of my excessive mouth breathing. Then... the moment I felt the relief of being done, the automatic air freshener decided my vomit breath needed a pumpkin spice pick me up and it went off. RIGHT ON AN INHALE. while I recommend this product for sweet scents to fill a room, I DO NOT recommend this product as a breath freshener. I was tasting air freshener for the rest of the day.
Wilton
This has three different timers for spray frequency so you can have it spray more frequently or less depending on your need. It is battery operated and requires two AA batteries. The battery life varies depending on the brand. I recommend putting this above eye level as you don’t want to risk someone getting sprayed in the face. I have this exact model and love it. I have had mine for over two years now so it’s safe to say that if taken care of they will last you a long time. The glade brand of air freshener and the Walmart brand both work in this so it’s up to you on what you buy.
Nixa, MO
I really enjoy my Glade automatic sprayer. I have one in my living room and I keep it continually stocked. It has a few settings for spray frequency (9min, 18min, 36min, or off). It works well with Glade cans, Great Value cans, and you can even use Airwick cans although they don't always spray as well as the Glade and Great Value. It does use battery power, and once the batteries get a little low it won't actually be strong enough to spray the can. It would be nice if it had a low battery indicator of some sort. Overall, I really like these and will repurchase if mine ever dies.
Chula Vista, CA
El funcionamiento del atomizador es bueno, y cumple con lo que lo promete. Dentro del empaque se puede encontrar el dispositivo, una batería 2AA, y un cartucho de aroma. El dispositivo tiene la opción de programarse con 3 posibles opciones de tiempo para que se haga una descarga de aroma, y un 4to botón para apagar el dispositivo. La duración del cartucho es bueno podría calcular que de 3 meses a 4, todo dependería de la frecuencia de su uso. Lo recomiendo para áreas medianas a regularmente amplias, ya que en espacios con áreas pequeñas y sin ventilacion, el aroma puede llegar a ser un poco abrumante.
Brookhaven, GA
IN LOVE. Let me tell you, I keep about 3 of these in my apartment and they literally make my day!!! I love that I can change the spray automation between 9, 16, 30 minute intervals. My go to scents are Apple Cinnamon (and the pumpkin one in fall.) Those are my favorites and I really don’t deviate from them. Also!! You can hang the spray unit high on your wall easily with a push pin. I’ve been doing this since college - it always gave my apartment a more “professional space” feel sort of like the automatic sprays in office/mall bathrooms.
Greenbelt
The Glade automatic spray’s are great. The only downside would be that some of the Saints are very strong. They can smell the room for all of it over powering sent that could possibly make someone sick. Even with a fragrance that is a good one. I like the fact that it is powered by a battery. It signals a red light when the battery is about to die to let you know that it needs a new battery or it’s running out of the spray. I will continue to use this in all of my rooms as I do now because they are definitely an asset.
Whittier, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is so convenient! All you have to do is pick the intervals in which you want them to get sprayed and forget about it until it runs out of Course. But love the different scents you can choose from for this product and live that it has a very nice decorative look to it. Last a good month or more at times and is not expensive at all to refill. Bought mine at a target but can purchase at Home Depot, Walmart, CVS and other home cleaning supplies stores. If you like having your house smell nice this is it for you.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this even though my cat doesn’t agree (the sound scares her). I ONLY use hawaiian breeze because so far no other scent is as sensitive on my nose. I thought I’d like fresh laundry but that didn’t last long with me before I was getting migraines. The cans can go pretty fast, especially if you have them on the faster settings. Refill cans are typically $4.99 and last me roughly 2-4 weeks.
I actually have three of these and they are fantastic! They automatically send a burst of air freshener into the air at the time interval you choose. They’re particularly helpful in the bathroom to keep it smelling fresh. *** I do strongly suggest you put these ABOVE EYE LEVEL otherwise you could get a sudden spray of air freshener in the eye (I speak from personal experience 🙄😬😕).
Norwalk
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this product and I do not use the plugins because they have burnt houses down and I have a friend it happened to and I also have friends who are firefighters and they warn me and my grandparents along time back ago but I still dont use them and they are dangerous and I never want anything bad to happen to others and I do care about people even people I dont know.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...