Home & GardenHome FragrancesGlade
Glade Red Honeysuckle Nectar Automatic Spray Refill

Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Automatic Spray Refill

Enjoy up to 60 days of continuous honeysuckle, violet and nectarine freshness with Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar® Automatic Spray RefillBased on 36-minute setting.

[brand:glade] Are they safe for pets ?
I’m always looking for new ways to keep my house smelling the best, does this product really work?
Which room would you place it in?
Start your review of Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Automatic Spray Refill!
Product Highlights
I use the automatic sprayers in my bathrooms, they kep the bathroom smelling fresh, especially when you need it the most!in reviews
I have two of these one in my living room and one in the entry by the front door and i love them because you can always smell it and people always say how great the house smells!in reviews
I have placed mine on the staircase so it sprays on the foyers and it always smells great when you enter the house. in reviews
I was afraid that it would spray every time one of the kids ran by but it only activates after a certain time of being inactive so it really lasted quite a long time.in reviews
Glade has done it again giving me another chance to keep my home smelling fresh.in reviews
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this product so much it sprays yummy scented sprays and makes my room smell good with the different seasons
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Automatic Spray Refill uploaded by Liiz B.
This diffuser of aromas is very pracy sendillo that you can use or place on any surface of your home helps to expand the pleasant aromas in your home ... leaving your space fresh and clean.
Oleksandra S.
Portland, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I enjoyed this smell. Smells sweet and fresh. Highly recommend this brand for home, restroom or/and office.
Samantha C.
Frederick, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I like all things Glade. I like that I can choose from 3 different time settings that the most will be sprayed. The fragrance is not overpowering. The scents are the same as the warmers. Definitely recommend purchasing Glade for your home, you will not regret it.
Tiara D.
Hammond , LA
Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Automatic Spray Refill uploaded by Tiara D.
This is a great product especially if you love your household to hold up a refreshing scent without having to keep spraying I have one and I love it I highly recommend
Luisa P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Automatic Spray Refill uploaded by Luisa P.
I love this product, I have one for my living room and another one for the bathroom, most of the time I use hawaiian breeze spray and its Amazing. Something that should improve is the amount of product that comes out with every spray! IT should be a little bit more! Other than than its perfect!
Sheri J.
Lumberton
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this. I'm still using mine that I've had for a few years now. Very durable and inexpensive. Batteries last quite a while in it to.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 10
5,398 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I actually like these for my downstairs. I set it to spray ever few minutes and I can leave knowing it smells great!!
Cristi ‍.
Miami , FL
Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Automatic Spray Refill uploaded by Cristi ‍.
I have this in my living room and I love it because I have a dog and before this I had to do it by myself but with this save my time
Samantha K.
Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Automatic Spray Refill uploaded by Samantha K.
Best purchase for the new year at college. This glade spray device has options for scents, and it's a easy set up. The device comes with batteries. The glade spray device has four options of a timer including the off switch.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy D.
Bradenton, FL
il y a 10 mois
Glade Are they safe for pets ?
Genaida S. il y a 5 mois
Since these go in the automatic spray machine and i keep all mine way up above my head the pets never are near it. :)