Glade Red Honeysuckle Nectar Solid Air Freshener uploaded by member-8cac9388e

BY GLADE

Just twist to release the rich scent of vibrant florals and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

• What's the lowest price you have found these I found them for $.995 Answers
Glade Red Honeysuckle Nectar Solid Air Freshener
  • "I used to always use the solid air fresheners in the bathroom because they were really easy to place behind the toilet or tuck somewhere out of sight." in 2 reviews
  • "I love to put them around the house so that every room smells great. " in 1 review
  • "It leaves our whole house smelling fresh..." in 1 review
Jennifer Y.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like to get these solid air fresheners for my bathrooms. They have a nice floral scent and make the bathroom smell nice. The only negative is I don't think the smell lasts very long but maybe my nose just gets used to it?
Cara S.
['Jacksonville ', ''], NC
These are extremely strong if you open them fully. Do not recommend opening all the way. Maybe 1/4 of the way. This also makes them last longer. Hide behind the toilets in the bathroom & no one will even know it's there.
Patricia W.
['Fort Worth', 'TX'], TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
i love these little scent pods but they're not the best at masking smell and they really only seem to be effective if you're really near them. they are at a good and affordable price though so i would recommend them.
Nayeli H.
St.Goerge, UT
I love this product it leaves my bathroom and living room smelling so good and it smells fresh I am so happy with the product. It was so affordable in my opinion. I recommend it to everyone. They need to buy it.
Jessica R.
Deville , LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These little things are cheap and you get what you pay for with these obviously They don't last long smells are sometimes make me sick and give me a bad headache I hate to walk in any bathrooms where these are
Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
This saves my freshman dorm. Instead of covering smells it absorbs them. The only downside is that they dry out pretty quickly and aren't environmentally friendly but the smell is wonderful!
Irene M.
Our family loves Glade.

This scentnin particular is a Springtime/Summer favorite.
Nice aroma without being too strong or gentle. It is a light noticeable scent that makes your home feel fresh.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
I love having air-fresheners around my house. I'm not a big fan of most of the smells the Glade brand has but I just purchased the red honeysuckle and I love the smell. I have it in my guest bathroom and it smells so good when you walk in there!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I used to always use the solid air fresheners in the bathroom because they were really easy to place behind the toilet or tuck somewhere out of sight. They always smelled great for about the first week, but after that they seem to dry up and stop producing scents. Now I stick to plug in air fresheners because the scent seems to last longer.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
I love glade solid air fresheners this is one of my favorite scents.
I put one in the room of choice and then buy air freshener spray and the smell lasts for days.
Love.
And affordable.
Keeps my whole house smelling great.
Megan L.