BY GLADE

Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade candles. Glade candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and are available in a wide variety of scents. Prepare for an uplifting experience with Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar®. Playful aromas of honeysuckle, violet and nectarine join the cheerful scent of watery green florals, blood orange, and apples. Together, they fill any room with good vibes and flirtatious charm.

Kylee M.
Smells great. Wish the size was a bit bigger for the price. The smell of the candle lasts for quite a while and is not too strong (in my opinion). I love the way again brand smells and I will continue to use them.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I like the Glade candles especially for the very cheap price. The only problem I find consistently is the shape of the glass. It fails to burn the very edges of the candle and I even tried pushing the wax down so it could melt but that was ineffective. It smells very nice and I loved this scent in my house. I may repurchase this if I run out of candles eventually. Beautiful and the not burning all the way is slightly annoying but not a big deal.
Karole J.
Rosemead, CA
I love to burn candles after a long day at work just to bring in some ambiance to unwind. I love the smell of this red honeysuckle it's very nice not too overpowering with the smell. I would definitely recommend!
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I'm inlove with these Glade Red Honeysuckle Nectar Candle Jar they smell so goofs, and the sceant lady forever!!! The price is very fair, I love them!!
Candace Y.
Waukegan, IL
Love these candles! Strong scent, long lasting and affordable. The red honeysuckle is by far my favorite of the available scents. Appropriate year round!
Christina M.
These candles create a widespread and long lasting fragrance. They have a lot of soot, and Glade still tests on animals so I have to deduct for that.
Jennifer C.
Colton, CA
This is my favorite scent of all the glade scents. I first fell in love with it in the spray form and i was ecstatic when i found the candle.
Ana O.
These candles are amazing, they smell sooo good! I definitely recommend them!! I can't wait to get more to put around my house!!
Angela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty container, nice smell, a solid buy. The color is nice too. These are widely available at grocery stores and drug stores.
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
Just recently bought the spray and I have to say it is wonderful. Leaves my house smelling amazing.