Glade Pure Vanilla Joy Solid Air Freshener uploaded by Ashlie H.Glade Pure Vanilla Joy Solid Air Freshener uploaded by Faith M.

BY GLADE

A Simple Twist Will Transform Your Home. French Vanilla: &Nbsp; Savor The Sweet Scent Of Vanilla Ice Cream As It Melts On A Slice Of Warm Pie. Nothing Beats The Fresh Taste Of Homemade Ice Cream.&Nbsp; It's Easy To Make And A Fun Way To Bring The Family Together. Glade Solid Air Freshners Are Available In You Favorite Glade&Reg; Fragrances.&Nbsp; All It Takes Is A Twist To Release A Scent That Will Revitalize You Home Long Lasting Gel Decorative Design To Fit In Any D?Cor Adjustable For Little Or A Lot Of Fragrance Made In The Usa

Glade Pure Vanilla Joy Solid Air Freshener
  • "These smell amazing and usually a great price, but they dry up very quickly and sadly lose there scent." in 1 review
  • "They come in many different scents. " in 1 review
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I don't really care much for the glade adjustable air fresheners. To me they don't put off a very strong scent and don't last very long at all. They do smell nice but the scent is very light. I bought mine at the dollar tree and will not be purchasing these again.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I really like these scented cones because I like to put them in the hall where our cats litter boxes are to help mask some of the stank from those boxes. They really help plus they don't interfere with the cats bathroom breaks!
satye u.
Escelente !!!deixa a casa toda com um bom cheiro!!!
Tem alguns cheiros fortes e enjoativos pro meiu gosto!!mais tem outros mto bom como por exemplo os de flores, de sabao, e frutas!!!dura mto !! E eh barato!!
gigi s.
Minneapolis, MN
Sadly having a cat isn't always great. They poop and pee and it ends up smelling pretty badly. But having these air fresheners round the room really helps take away the rough scent that comes from the cute creature. I would recommend them because of how efficiently they work!
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love having these little babies around the house. I can hide them everywhere and it leaves my house smelling good for weeks and love that they aren't messy and you can just forget about them
Ashley K.
Paso Robles, CA
These work well as a temporary solution. I find that after 3 days they're not as fragrant than day 1 and dry out quickly. For the price I wouldnt purchase again.
Elizabeth A.
Hickory Flat, MS
I always keep these on hand, especially if I see them go on sale for about 88c or less, they usually run $1 each. So, a couple of weeks ago I bought about 10 of them since they were on sale. I love that they keep a small area fresh, but they don't last but about 5-6 days and you have to throw them away...they don't last long at all. I think they are great for a bathroom to keep odors away and I keep one at my kitchen sink and near my dog's bed...but I just wish they would last a little longer. I have tried just barely opening it so it will last longer, but then I can't smell it.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Love the initial smell & the price for them is great, but you know the saying, you get what you pay for, well you do with these. The smell on them doesn't last very long. I would rather use a spray and have it last a few hours then have this thing sit around my home for a month and only smell for like 2 weeks at max. Wouldn't really recommend unless someone was in a pinch and needing a smell good asap.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
These are great if you want a burst of freshness in an enclosed space. I say that because they perform much better in my office at work, rather than at home where there is more open space. They only last 2 - 3 weeks for me but they're inexpensive and since we can't have candles or plug-ins at work, they're perfect for what I use them for.
Daisy L.
It's strong and it works, but it does disappear rather quickly, so I may try a plugin next time. I love the scents however, and it's not overbearing, it's affordable, convenient, and the packaging is cute, but not my ideal style for longlasting. It looks weird when it disappears, like a tube.
Anita H.
Harts, WV
How long does these usually last?