BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high-quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
I buy this wax refills as I have a wax melter! Having this pumpkin wax melt aroma reminds me that it’s October and getting into the spirit of Halloween. Also it reminds me of the holidays coming up, which I have been waiting for every year!!! Will be stocking up on this product!
Mounce L.
Las vegas, NV
I love the smell 💕 I would defitnetly recommend this product for the fall and halloween season. It can be purchased at walmart. Honestly compared to other brands like wick its way better and more long lasting. Glade® Pumpkin Spice Wax Melts Refill 6 ct Clamshell
Kelly P.
Wausau
I absolutely love this smell for the fall, it's my go to plug in! I have nothing bad to say about this product. It's not an over powering smell and it's a good price ! I'd buy this again.
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Nothing is better than pumpkin spice smell throughout my whole house. I love this little warmer it smells so good. I definitely recommend for any house in the fall
TAMMY B.
I like the smell of the pumpkin spice melts. It makes the house smell so fresh and like the holidays. The smell does seem to dissipate after being in the warmer for more that two hours though. They are affordable, even when you are on a tight budget. I would recommend the wax to others.
Brittany P.
Tupelo, MS
My mom used these around Christmas. She just sticks a cube in her scentsy , and the whole house is filled with this lovely holiday scent. It's strong at first, but it last a really long time. It's definitely worth the buy. They have other scents, so if you don't like pumpkins, you will be able to fine your favorite!
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
If you love fall scents you will love Glade pumpkin spice wax melts. This one doesn't smell rotten or too spicy like other pumpkin candles/wax. It's actually a pretty big package and each cube holds a lot of fragrance.
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
This isn't my favorite wax melt. I'd used the plugin and liked it, but the melts have an underlying odor that I don't care for, a sort of chemical smell. My daughter smells it, too, but it doesn't seem to bother my husband. I used them up, because I hate to waste anything, but I found them more tolerable to use while cooking, and with their fragrance commingled with the food smells. I also found adding a couple drops of essential oils to them helped, too, but for my pumpkin spice fix, I won't be using these again.
Robin W.
Tecumseh , OK
Want your house to smell like you've been baking pumpkin pies and breads all day without all the work? Then this is the product you want right here! You'll have your whole family asking "Where's the pie"? when they walk in the door. Smells delicious and lasts for hours. Better than those high price "by order only" bars
Mandy B.
Absolutely love this product! It has me dreaming of fall. The pumpkin fragrance is perfect and not overwhelming. It product fragrance lasts for a long time. The price is worth it! I would recommend this to anyone who loves pumpkin!
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Is the scent strong?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these made with chemicals???
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
How long does the scent last?