Glade® Pumpkin Pit Stop™ Candle 3.8 oz. Jar uploaded by lupe b.

BY GLADE

Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade candles. Glade candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and come in a wide variety of scents.Mmm... a slice of pumpkin heaven, fresh from the market experience with Glade Pumpkin Pit Stop. see more...

Tamara P.
Whoa this candle right here?! Not only does it smell really good but the scent lasted in my room 2 days after! It's got a sweet/spicy pumpkin pie you'll absolutely ADORE! The perfect candle to light up during the Fall. It will put you in the spirit of the season!
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
I'm a huge fan of glade candles during holidays . When the fall cool air starts to blow I light these bad boys to really set the atmosphere. The smell is very comforting and not overwhelming. Of course being a glade product it's super affordable. I will say they are hard to find so stock up if you get your hands on some .
Natascha C.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok y'all when I'm at the grocery store and don't feel like going to Bath and Body or some place like that these candles are the BOMB!! The smell is super strong and you can smell it throughout your house. Great deal, you can get the small ones for about $3 at the grocery store or Walmart
Amanda S.
For a glade candle, I was shocked at how much this scent reminded me of my more expensive candles. The only downfall to these candles is that they seem to burn out very quickly which is very disappointing. However for the price point alone I would recommend this product.
Rose O.
Winston salem, NC
The best pumpkin scented candle out there! Much cheaper than a Yankee candle BUT its just as good! Of course the product amount is different but ugh, I love this candle so much. I know once October hits, I need to head to the store and get a few of these!
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
This is a great scent. Also a great brand. This is my favorite smell for fall. Pumpkins scream fall. I really like candles it has a nice glass jar. Very affordable way to make your home feel clean and refreshed.
Kirstin H.
Taft, CA
I get so excited every year when the fall candles come out. This one is better than some of the name brand candles. It lasts even when not lit. If you like pumpkin, you'll love this affordable little candle.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Glade® Pumpkin Pit Stop™ Candle 3.8 oz. Jar this candle smells just like sweet pumpkin pie. Great for fall scent♡ smell is great goes through your home giving that fall like vibe.
Shania G.
Glade is one of my favorite types of candles. We have them all over the house and of course, my mom loves pumpkin. They're cheap and you can find them in just about every store.
LaLa W.
I am usually not a fan of pumpkin but this candle smelled okay when I had it during the holidays last year it made my bathroom smell good. Of course my husband loved it because he loves everything with pumpkin.
Sabrina H.
Alexandria, VA
Does this leave any black marks on walls/cabinets/ceilings when it's lit?