BY GLADE

A product for every moment. Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home while the wide variety of devices assures there’s one for all your life’s needs. Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade® candles. Glade® candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and come in a wide variety of scents that burn for up to 28* hours. see more...

• "It makes me whole house smell like pumpkin pie." in 1 review
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
These candles are amazing around Halloween time . It gets everyone in the mood and you absolutely have no choice but to love the smell of them . I highly recommend to anyone who loved pumpkin or just loves candles .
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Glade has the best odors. The candles burn a bit fast but the odor is loud so you dont need to burn the candle more than 5 minutes. Thats all it takes to smell the amazing aroma. The smell will stay in the room for thw rest of the day. AMAZING GUYS !!
Ashley C.
Joppa, MD
I'm like every other girl out there, when it gets cooler and all the pumpkin stuff comes out I buy it all!! This candle smells and works just as good as my bath and body works candles. It burns clean and last a good amount of time.
Selina O.
Delano, CA
It's an autumn-themed candle. I love candles and this one is perfect for Halloween. It's make me feel warm and cozy. The scent smells wonderful. I can't wait to go pick one up at the store sometime soon. I highly recommend!
Alyssa Q.
Oakdale
I love the smell of this candle, it reminds me of fall and is one of my favorite candles and even after blowing it out the smell lingers for quite awhile.
Mia W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this candle, it has a great fall smell. I really love his candle so much I have some sitting in the drawer just waiting to be put out for fall.
Justine H.
Yakima, WA
I absolutely LOVE this candle. It makes me whole house smell like pumpkin pie. To me, the scent makes my home feel more welcoming and comforting!
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
I love these! I sit them in each room and they smell so good! Long lasting, pleasant smelling, and don't smoke! Highly recommend!
Nicole R.
Such a great fall scent! I could have a million of these and still need more. If you love fall scents, you need this candle!
veronica t.
Dont really like this candle. I don't really like the smell . It smells strange to me. I wouldnt really recommened this
Kallie S.
I want a festive scent for my home, however I want something that's not going to overwhelm guests when they come in. How is this one on scent strength?