BY GLADE

A product for every moment. Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home while the wide variety of devices assures there’s one for all your life’s needs. Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade® candles. Glade® candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and come in a wide variety of scents that burn for up to 28* hours. see more...

Jennifer P.
Glade Candles are a cheap alternative to keeping your house smell amazing! I typically pick them up at my local target and even better if I have a coupon to save a little more! This scent is great and perfect on giving your home a lovely fall scent!
Rylan M.
IT SMELLS SO GOOD! Just like pumpkin pie. It's definitely a great reminder of fall. I always look forward to the release of this seasonal product because it smells the entire house up! Buy extras to last you through the year!
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love this scent. This brand typically makes good scents but this one in particular Is one of my favorites. It's not expensive at all for the two pack and it just welcomes in fall. I would definitely recommend
Amanda H.
These candles smell so good! I wish they lasted longer, but at least they are affordable. Makes my home smell amazing! Don't skip these little glade candles, they're great.
Chelsea H.
Asheville, NC
The minute I light this candle I am instantly in a better mood! It smells just like fresh pumpkin pie! It really sets off that “fall/Halloween feeling”! The price is great and the candle last a long time! Glade® Pumpkin Pie Diner™ Candle 2-3.8 oz. Candles
Kaylee T.
Farmington, NM
This pumpkin pie diner smellllls aaammmmaaazzziiiinnnggggg just like it's the muffle of autumn every time I light one it just makes my home feel more warm and comfy cozy I'm absolutely in love and I'd recommend it to you
Marlene Q.
Orange cove, CA
I love these pumkin scented candles. They aren't to strong which a plus, walking into my house smelling just the amount of pumkin is the best !!!! Not to mention how affordable they are. I definitely recommend these!
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Four stars for two reasons: THE JARS NEED TO BE BIGGER; And they don't keep enough in stock during the season. I'd love to have these year round. These are one of the best smelling candles I've ever had!
Gabrielle J.
Port Jervis, NY
any pumpkin scented candle or fall scented candle gets me excited for the fall season that is now upon us. it makes any room you put the candle in smell wonderful and it smells like the scent for hours.
Patricia C.
Huntington, WV
Pumpkin Pie Diner!!! Smells AMAZING!!! Has a good throw when lit and an amazing pumpkin smell. I could have my house smelling like this all year long if my husband would let me. Haha.