Glade Products Tough Odor Solutions Surface Disinfectant and Air Sanitizer, Citrus, 12oz

BY GLADE

Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Effective at removing odor but needed to use it more than once to completely neutralize odor. Overall good product and worth the price! Interested in trying other scents in addition to this one if I can
Kelly K.
This was a toss up in our house. I didn't hate this as the citrus smell seemed like a clean scent to me but my boyfriend really really did not like this one!
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Only 1 word is needed for this.... AWESOME! We use this at my work and our office always smells incredible. I highly recommend trying out this product!
Rachelle B.
Florence Al
I have four cats and two dogs they are all inside animals three of the cats are kittens and a dog is a puppy. This is great to keep around the house.
Stephanie H.
Cherry, IL
Absolutely loved this product! It takes away the odor and makes everything smell super fresh. Would highly recommend this product to everyone!
Anita F.
Eagan
Effective and tough on odors. Everyone should have it on their shelf. Tough odors like pet odors, smoke, bathroom, trash containers
Shantell C.
Melrose, MN
I love the range of scents for Glade products. Any scent lover will find one they LOVE. It does it's job making odors as well.
Dana M.
Siloam Springs, AR
Works great gets rid of tough odors Great for those smelly pets And food odors
Rawia A.
sfax
i love this for additional cleaning, takes any room odor and vaporizes it. Easy to use and if you like fresh and clean this is an item for you
Monica M.
These people really expect me to review on things without sending me any product as a sample??