Glade Products Tough Odor Solutions Surface Disinfectant and Air Sanitizer, Citrus, 12oz

BY GLADE

Kelly K.
Kelly K.
This was a toss up in our house. I didn't hate this as the citrus smell seemed like a clean scent to me but my boyfriend really really did not like this one!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Only 1 word is needed for this.... AWESOME! We use this at my work and our office always smells incredible. I highly recommend trying out this product!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Cherry, IL
Absolutely loved this product! It takes away the odor and makes everything smell super fresh. Would highly recommend this product to everyone!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Siloam Springs, AR
Works great gets rid of tough odors Great for those smelly pets And food odors
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Cambridge, ON
Love this stuff love glad products, I find that the scent lasts for hours and hours.
Monica M.
Monica M.
These people really expect me to review on things without sending me any product as a sample??