BY GLADE #20 in Glass Cleaner

Applicable MaterialCeramicsEnamelFiberglassGlassLaminatesMetalPlasticVinylBR /ApplicationGlass CleanerBR /Dirt TypesBody OilsDustFingerprintsGreaseGrimeSmudgesWater-Based SoilBR /Product TypeCleaners & Detergents-Glass CleanerBR /Chemical... see more...

Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I love this winded. It leaves all my mirrors soooo clean and streak free! The price is wonderful and the scent is great! It's very effective and a great cleaning product. I will be buying again for sure!
ADRIANA O.
Es un buen limpiador de vidrios, lo he estado usando durante semanas y a comparaciĂłn de otros, deja el cristal de mi mesa reluciente, pero siento que podrĂ­a esperar mas de el, luego de pasarlo tengo que pasar una toalla hĂşmeda con agua para que no queden manchas, la idea seria no tener que hacer tanto trabajo y que quede totalmente limpio al instante.
Alexandra O.
Rancho Cucamonga
Windex is great for a lot of things but this one really does get my mirrors squeaky clean without any streaks!

I have probably bought 30 of these in my life and will continue to repurchase

It's also great to use on microfiber chairs gets all the stains out and makes it look brand new
Rachel P.
Winded is one of my favorite cleaning products. I've been using it for many years. It cleans my glass and windows very well and also smells really good. I wouldn't buy any other glass cleaner again. It also lasts me for awhile.
Christy F.
Juliette, GA
Not all glass gleaners are made the same, or preform the same. I have tried other brands and none preform or do the job the way Windex performs!
Nallely J.
Such a classic product! I've been using this for as long as I can remember, and I love it because it cleans well and does not leave streaks.
Kande P.
Center, TX
This is a good cleaner with streak free shine but I can purchase cleaner that cost less that gives me the same results.
Kimberly V.
Omaha, NE
Love love love widex, I have glass everywhere and this comes in very handy and always around the corner, at any store
Melissa P.
My family and I have used this for the past 19 years I'm 20 so .... That's how well it works we always have this
Nadia L.
Buffalo, NY
Great glass cleaner. Streak free great shine overall a good cleaner does the job with little to no effort