Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesGlade
Glade Powerized Formula Glass & Surface Cleaner, 1gal Bottle (90940EA)

Glade. Powerized Formula Glass & Surface Cleaner, 1gal Bottle (90940EA)

by Glade

Applicable MaterialCeramicsEnamelFiberglassGlassLaminatesMetalPlasticVinylBR /ApplicationGlass CleanerBR /Dirt TypesBody OilsDustFingerprintsGreaseGrimeSmudgesWater-Based SoilBR /Product TypeCleaners & Detergents-Glass CleanerBR /Chemical...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glade. Powerized Formula Glass & Surface Cleaner, 1gal Bottle (90940EA)!
Alexandria  S.
Atlanta, GA
Glade. Powerized Formula Glass & Surface Cleaner, 1gal Bottle (90940EA) uploaded by Alexandria  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use [product:glade.-powerized-formula-glass-&-surface-cleaner,-1gal-bottle-(90940ea)] all the time. I prefer to get the refill gallon so I can just reuse my bottles. It’s a cheaper route to do. Leaves my mirrors and surfaces clean and shiny. Definitely recommend using in your home and buying again.
Leidy  Z.
Howard Beach, NY
I bought this for my job because we have a lot stuff to clean , and it works great , all the glasses shine, removed the fingerprint and the dust very easy. We always bought it , super recommend
Dawnyel P.
Blairs, VA
Your windows aren't clean if you haven't used Windex. I use it on my house windows and also in my car!!! Works wonders for any glass needs you can even use it on the refrigerator.
marla B.
BOURBON
Great price lastest a long time. No streaks. Easy to store bottle. Pleasant smell. Windows look amazing
Gracie N.
I love this stuff I use it on my car all my windows my mirrors it works like a charm I think this is the best out there for glass cleaning
Kayla P.
Jamestown, CA
Windex is my go to for all my surface cleaning! If removes bleach and color from my station and works like a charm! It will always be a favorite. It's affordable and you can if get it in bulk from Costco or Amazon!
Kimmy C.
Palmdale, CA
Very good for cleaning. The best thing is that you have a lot more quantity. Can be pricy but its worth it and it lasts more than the smaller one. Its a good cleaner. Leaves it shiny and clean
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA
Keeps my windows and mirror SUPER clean! I love using it! Never fails to do its purpose.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Windex is the only thing to clean my windows and doors. I swear this brand never streaks. I love the original windex scent too. I would rather buy the windex in a large bottle because it is cheaper to refill than buying a new bottle each time I run out.
Joann R.
Marysville , OH
I mean what can you say about windex? It's a staple I think in just about everyone's home. We get the refill bottles for obvious reasons. I personally hate the smell of it but it works so well I see past it.

Looking for your answer?