BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade® Wax Melts. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance--filling your home with a scent you'll love. Glade® Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, and last up to 96 hours. Give even your largest rooms a boost of flameless fragrance with Glade® Wax Melts. Cubes of scented wax melt to release true-to-life fragrance--filling your home with a scent you'll love. Glade® Wax Melts are available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, and last up to 96 hours. see more...

• About how long does one wax melt last? How long does the ...3 Answers
  • What does this smell like?1 Answers
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
Glade had this great idea of refilling your candles, I do have some candles that I live because of the ceramic container, it means something because I bought them on my trips, so with glade I fill them up and I keep on using them. What I really like about glade is the price and the strong aroma that their candles have.
Megan D.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my all time favorite glade scent. I don't feel like these scents last very long. They aren't very strong either. I just prefer to use the plug in scents in this fragrance.
Geralynn E.
Albuquerque
Does not last long. The price is a little high for the amount of time the scent lasts. This product was disappointing for being glade since I normally very pleased.
Stephanie D.
Farmington Hills, MI
These are my absolute favorite for spring time. Living in Florida and Michigan during the last two springs, I didn't get a traditional spring time with snow and rain and then incredible hot. These make my house smell like spring time and have even helped motivate me to do some spring cleaning. I love them and that their scent lasts longer than most.
Amanda B.
I really enjoy the glade wax melts, they work with any wax warmer which is really handy. The only problem I have is that they are either way too powerful at first and then fade really quickly or the scent isn't powerful enough and stays the same. They all smell wonderful and I really enjoy using them.
Elizabeth C.
These went on sale near me a while ago so I grabbed a few, I like how these smell and they melt well. Out apartment is small so it doesn't take much to fill the whole thing. I would be more willing to repurchase these is I find different scents that I like.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
I use these wax melts like they're going out of style! They're pricier than the better homes and gardens versions but much more affordable then scentsy! If you purchase them at walmart or another discount store they're usually 3$ which is a steal!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I love the sense of these but I'm not like that the packaging and I'm a big fan of a lot of the smells has a little thing and I pick up my asthma I have a hard time breathing
Bianca M.
Kansas City, KS
I just purchased this product and I am so in love with the scent and not to mention the length of it lasting! Glade could not have came up with a better unique smell than this one. This is absolutely my number 1 favorite! Thanks Glade!
Heather A.
I love these wax melts, the smell is amazing and they keep my house smelling fresh and fruity. The price is also very reasonable. The one negative I have to say about them is that they don't put off much scent after about a few hours. Otherwise great product!!
Britney K.
Fort Collins, CO
About how long does one wax melt last? How long does the scent last in your home after melting?
Alexandra R.
What does this smell like?