BY GLADE

Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade® candles. Glade® candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and are available in a wide variety of scents that burn for up to 28* hours. see more...

• "I would highly recommend buying these candles." in 1 review
  • "These glad candles are also really nice because they stick to the rooms you put them in." in 1 review
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
These candles smell amazing I love them . I don't like how they smell when they burn out. They keep the room smelling so nice . These candles are so inexpensive I definitely recommend these to everyone
katie s.
katie s.
Plano, TX
I usually can't handle flower scents because they irritate my sinuses, but this scent is super nice and not overwhelming! It fills your room without giving you a head ache. Clean smell.
Annette P.
Annette P.
MANTECA, CA
I am a candle junky and this one is by far one of the best burn life is very good the smell is amazing and I only need one to make my whole house smell amazing
Taryn W.
Taryn W.
Cedar Park
Most of the productrs that they make are cheap and smell really good. Only down fall is that they don't last as long as I would like them to.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Rochester, WA
Unmmmmmm these smell so good! They stay burning forever and make the room smell so great! Definitely worth the money!
Liliana S.
Liliana S.
Brentwood , NY
If you are looking for a soft not too strong of a scent get a glade candle ! It's a great product .
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Great scent at a great price. Love the variety of scents and buy these frequently to put all around my house
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Kansas City, KS
Seriously! where has this scent been all my life? Love the smell, I cannot get enough of it. I will forever purchase Glade products and most definitely I will purchase this scent! Long lasting.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Highland Hgts, KY
Smell amazing ! Leaves a good smell in your house for hours !! I would highly recommend buying these candles. Have never had a problem with glade before !
Jen F.
Jen F.
Ankeny, IA
I love this scent. These glad candles are also really nice because they stick to the rooms you put them in. You can light multiple candles around the house and the scents don't mix! Love it.