Glade® PlugIns® Vanilla Passion Fruit and Hawaiian Breeze® Scented Oil Refills 2.68 fl. oz. Pack

BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that's adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances. see more...

Megan T.
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Oh my god. I go through these TOO fast. I have a glade plug-in in both my room and my bathroom and so I use both products simultaneously. I will go out and come back in to this amaaaazing smell. They are a bit strong and if you don't like the smell on the packaging, then you won't like the smell. BUt i love it and I will probably never stop buying these. Easier to maintain than candles. I wish they were a bit cheaper though because I go through them soooo fast.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I am a college student and the dorms smell terribly! There was a weird rice stench we could not get rid of so we bought this product. Now, people walk into our room and comment on how amazing it smell. I would highly recommend it. It is not pricey and it works fabulously! HOWEVER, NEVER PLUG IT IN SIDEWAYS. I have a power strip that is destroyed because it melted the outlet since it was tipped on its side.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Between this and the clean linen one my house always smells amazing! Every time I walk into the house it smells like starbursts candy thanks to the vanilla passionfruit oil! I love these! They seriously do work well and they last longer than most scented oils I've used! I would highly recommend this lovely duo if you're into fruity smells!
Gisela O.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
This is my FAVORITE scent ever!!!!! It's not overpowering and it just smells so delicious!! I have one plugged in, in every room of my apartment! This scent relaxes me and just makes me feel like my house is clean, even when it isn't lol. I don't know what I would do if this sent ever got discontinued!
Jenna Lee R.
Jenna Lee R.
Columbia, MO
These are my two favorite scents!! I got this plug in when I went to college and had to stay in a dorm and have made it a necessity in each of my apartments since then. The smell will slowly fill the room without being too strong and the scents are so refreshing!
Luis G.
Luis G.
Canoga Park, CA
This is my favorite scent and glade is amazing. I have one in my room as well as my closet. Keeps both smelling great for days. It's is very affordable. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. People have asked me what smells so great when they come over.
Nyambi L.
Nyambi L.
Opelousas, LA
I love plugins!!! They are the best. We have them in every room and they seem to just keep things fresh. I generally try to purchase the same smell because if not it could be overwhelming if you have allergies like my husband...
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Our Glade plug ins are the best. Our favorite scent is the Hawaiian Breeze. We have tried other products but this by far is our favorite.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Conroe, TX
I love the Hawaiian Breeze!!! I use it all the time and have 7 of them always plugged in. It makes my house smell so fresh and clean.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
This smell so amazing. Makes me feel like I am on a tropical vacation. The smell is just right, not too over powering.
Carpentersville, IL
How many in a boz
Carpentersville, IL
How can i get free items please help me
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
My favorite scent first thing you smell when you come in the house and i always get questions and compliments on it !