BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that's adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances. see more...

Carmin B.
always wonderful last a very long time and are great trick to make your house seem like it is cleaner especially when you have guests coming over and you do not have a lot of time to clean they work better in small rooms like the bathroom or a very small Office Space but I highly recommend them I like to switch them from time to time so that your nose does not get used to it
Haley S.
Benton, KY
Scented Oil Refills are one of my favorite ways to fill our home with sweet scents! Easy to use, flame free, and so fragrant! We have plugins in several of our rooms at home, and I've even brought them into work and now my boss is a fan too! I definitely recommend!
Bianca M.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Love. I use these everywhere. My bedroom, office and bathroom! They're especially amazing when you first plug them in and for the first few days. It's easy to make the scent stronger or lower with the dial. I wish they didn't run out so quickly.
Makala R.
Gastonia , NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
To me you can smell the fragrance if your close to it but to me you don't smell it throughout the house it was a little disappointing but it was affordable I would not recommend this product if you are using it for a large area.
Rheanne E.
Portales, NM
I love these oil refills for my dorm room. The smell is strong, but not overpowering, and it lasts long. I love to switch out the smells so that I don't get too used to one smell because then I stop really noticing the smell. When people come over, they almost always compliment the scent and ask what product I am using. I love that it is always there and that I don't have to worry about always spraying myself, like with aerosol cans.
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Review for: Glade® PlugIns® Sunshine Showers™ Scented Oil Refills 3 ct Pack more...
I absolutely love air fresheners for my home & I buy a LOT of plug-ins. However, Glade plugins are my favorite of all. They last long and provide its scent over the entire area I'm trying to cover plus more. But of all of the great scents by glade, this is by far my favorite. It gives off a clean & fresh yet semi floral scent that just makes you want to keep sniffing it!
DInah G.
Review for: Glade® PlugIns® Sunshine Showers™ Scented Oil Refill 2 ct Pack more...
Anyone who knows me on my YouTube channel knows that I love these plug ins. MY fav scent is Hawaiian breeze. When you plug them in the entire room fills with the scent and it lasts so long. I have friends who come over to my house and every time they lave they tell me they smell my plugins on them hours later. Stuff is awesome
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
These smell good but don't seem to last very long. I had to put one in each room to really smell them throughout my house. A bit disappointed but decent for a quick fix. Make sure to buy all the same smell or it kinda makes the smells mix through the house.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
I have my plugins all around my home in every room i absolutely love them i love the refills in two pa ks they are very affordable and last a long time they smell amazing and i recommend it to everyone i absolutely keep them in stock in my home for sure!
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I always have some type of glade oil plugged in at my house. Keeps my house smelling fresh and clean. I do have to replace them often because they run out quickly, but I will always have on hand because my house just feels more clean when it smells good.