BY GLADE

A Product For Every Moment. Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that's adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances. Feel the snow crunch under your boots as you join your friends for the tree lighting in the town square. Hints of frosty pine and evergreen fragrance fill the air, along with a wonderful sense of anticipation. see more...

Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Best Christmas smell around. I have many glade plug ins around my house and I love when Christmas time comes so I can go and buy these!! I have about 6 of them around my house from November to February and I can't get enough of how great it smells!!! I would recommend to anyone looking for that great Christmas smell!!
Crystal A.
West haven, UT
I got these to change up my scent for Christmas. I love the smell, it was just perfect. I just wish they lasted longer. To get the full effect of the scent you have to turn the device all the way up, and then they don't even last the week. At the price they charge, its a little disappointing. I will probably keep using the Glade, because I love the scents.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Since I am allergic to trees, I have an artificial Christmas tree. I miss out on that fresh pine smell, and im always looking for ways to bring it into my home. These glade oil refills are the perfect way to do that. They for sure put you in the Christmas spirit!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love this sent it's one of my favorites! I love Christmas and it's just the perfect Christmas smell (: I hope they keep this around in years to come because I always buy it.
Stephanie A.
Milford, OH
I liked this scent when it was around during Christmas. And I really love Glade candles and wax melts. The male my house smell really good and they are a good value
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I love the smells of trees in my home. It is the best. Which is why i sprung for this but i was left wanting more. This wasn't what i wanted from a air freshner and i hope they remake this. The warmer worked well but after a while the smell was gone. It was like the smell dilutes after exposure. Then it ran out fast. I think i will stick to long lasting candles from now on.
Griselda B.
Richmond Hill, NY
We buy the Glad Plug-ins mainly because my husband likes the fresh smell in the house. They are very effective and if you like having a scent radiating in the house all day I would recommend. I , however, have a sensitive nose and find these to be overpowering. We only use for an hour or two at a time, that is all I can handle before it becomes too much for me.
Amy C.
Beloit, WI
LOVE THESE!!! They are PERFECT for Christmas time, especially when we have family coming over. Very strong scent, don't need to worry about not being able to smell it. It really makes the house smell great and festive. Will definitely buy again this year.
Debbie S.
I love to use this sent in the winter. Especially around Christmas. We use an artificial Christmas tree so this adds the pine scent we are missing. It is not over powering. I would recommend it. It is affordable. Best value are the multi packs.
Drea D.
San Pedro, CA
This is my go to Glade scent for the winter months. It is crisp and cool like an evening walk through the pine trees at my local park without ever having to leave my house. it is not over powering and isn't to much of a Christmas scent.