BY GLADE

A Product For Every Moment. Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that's adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances. Feel the snow crunch under your boots as you join your friends for the tree lighting in the town square. Hints of frosty pine and evergreen fragrance fill the air, along with a wonderful sense of anticipation. see more...

Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I love the smells of trees in my home. It is the best. Which is why i sprung for this but i was left wanting more. This wasn't what i wanted from a air freshner and i hope they remake this. The warmer worked well but after a while the smell was gone. It was like the smell dilutes after exposure. Then it ran out fast. I think i will stick to long lasting candles from now on.
Griselda B.
Richmond Hill, NY
We buy the Glad Plug-ins mainly because my husband likes the fresh smell in the house. They are very effective and if you like having a scent radiating in the house all day I would recommend. I , however, have a sensitive nose and find these to be overpowering. We only use for an hour or two at a time, that is all I can handle before it becomes too much for me.
Tierney U.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this scent during the Christmas season when I lived in a rental home that wouldn't allow for a fresh Christmas tree. It gave my home that piney scent without having a real tree. Glade prices are always reasonable and the scents are nice without being artificial or over powering in scent.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
I love using this scent at Christmas, as we do not have a real tree. This helps my home get into the Christmas spirit! I like the fact that Glade refills are plastic as I have children. Highly recommend this product!!! Great product that is child friendly!
Amy C.
Beloit, WI
LOVE THESE!!! They are PERFECT for Christmas time, especially when we have family coming over. Very strong scent, don't need to worry about not being able to smell it. It really makes the house smell great and festive. Will definitely buy again this year.
Debbie S.
I love to use this sent in the winter. Especially around Christmas. We use an artificial Christmas tree so this adds the pine scent we are missing. It is not over powering. I would recommend it. It is affordable. Best value are the multi packs.
Drea D.
San Pedro, CA
This is my go to Glade scent for the winter months. It is crisp and cool like an evening walk through the pine trees at my local park without ever having to leave my house. it is not over powering and isn't to much of a Christmas scent.
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Ok this scent is gross . I don't know why people would like it. The only thing that's positive is the quality of the product because it does last a long time and it does make the entire house smell
Rachael M.
Every time Glade Sparkling Spruce is in the stores which is seasonal for fall/winter , I buy as many as I can. This scent reminds of Christmas and has that pine woodsy scent. I love love love it!!!
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
This scent is the epitome of winter. The pine smell is very realistic; not like the icky car air fresheners. The pods don't last as long as I would like, but they are still a good value.