BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade PlugIns Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade fragrances.Gather 'round the piano and lend your voice to the sweetest holiday chorus alongside notes of black cardamom and iced gingerbread. Later on, hints of brown sugar and warm molasses strike up the second verse and encourage you to sing loud and proud. see more...

Brenda D.
TULSA, OK
These are perfect for bathrooms and near where you might keep the litter box! While not all the scents are winners (some can be a little strong), if you find the right scent, they give a subtle freshness to the area. The Plugin's ability to change the strength of the scent is a lovely feature, too! I just wish the scent would last longer for the price.
Brie F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This was one of my favorite scented oil refill for an air freshener during the holidays. It smelled like gingerbread. It was extremely effective and gave my house the feeling of the joy of Christmas. I would absolutely recommend it
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
They smell really good and they are very fragrant as well, I find that they do tend to run out of smell quite quickly but when they are releasing fragrance , it does smell very nice and they are a pretty good price
Cath F.
Rio Vista, CA
I used Glad Plugins specifically to help sell our house. I plugged them into every room so that people would immediately smell the fresh fragrance. I truly believe that it helped to sell our house.
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , CA
I love these for the most part, however it does make me worry about any circuit outbreak or explosion by having these plugged in. But the scent is amazing and does its job refreshing the room.
Cherie H.
Pittsburgh
This product is very much worth the money. Buy these everytime I go to the grocery store, love all the new scents they have! My favorite is the summer ones. They lasts about 3 weeks!
Erin L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I am a huge fan of the scented oil by glade and the longetivity of the smell, it's never over bearing and last, get so many compliments and they offer so many great scent options
Jaime W.
Glade plugins are a great product. They last a long time and they are definitely worth it for the price! I recommend using these in your bathroom and they last for over a month usually depending on the outlet power!
Kelly M.
Kings Park, NY
I use glade plugins all year around but I must say I really look forward to the holiday scents. Sing out loud is my favorite of the bunch. It's such a warming, homey smell and it lasts all month! I usually get them at Walmart for about 4.99 for two. Can't beat it!
Jessica O.
Brentwood, CA
Glade is the best home air freshener system I've tried. It's a noticeable smell when i walk in the room and I appreciate that its a continuous smell. One refill will usually last me a month and I dont have to worry about it if I get a multi pack with refills.