BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade PlugIns Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade fragrances.Make an entrance decked out in your holiday best right alongside the citrus aromas of tangerine and grapefruit. Hit the dance floor with scents of winter rose and pomegranate to show off your moves before being whisked off to the next holiday party. see more...

Tina B.
Loganville, GA
I keep one plugged in by the litter box. It depends on the scent of the amount of freshnes it emits. I love having the 3 packs because it keeps me from having to run out to the store as often. Plus i forget things easy so i know i have them and dont have to worry about forgetting them when i am shopping.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade is such a great brand! It's not expensive and it's super effective! I love how great their products smell and a little goes a long way! Which makes it last a long time Giving you a Great bang for buck! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has not tried it or is on the fence about testing it out!
Sarah B.
I love the glade plug ins which is what I use all the time. The biggest con is the price. These are extremely overpriced. The smell is very effective. Very very expensive, I would buy it a lot more if they were cheaper. I would only recommend if they were on sale
Camille A.
This is my favorite from the winter release. The smell isn't very fruity & has notes of pomegranate. It made my room smell pretty. However, the plug ins never last more than 25 days.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells AMAZING to me both on the package sticker as well as from the wall plug. It took maybe 5-10 mins before my entire downstairs was filled with the gorgeous scent. It smells like expensive perfume to me (in particular like a Gucci one I love), so I was pleasantly surprised and bought this on a whim at a store. Don't expect a truly fruity or traditional potpourri type scent; this is sophisticated blended aroma and not a subtle one either. This would be great if you're hosting a holiday party or want to impress some guests. I will be stocking up on this home fragrance!
Janine C.
I bought this pack from Target and I really enjoy the smell. It's nice and light and not too strong. However if you're looking for a strong scent you may want something else. I also really like the pack size because it comes with 3 refills and one warmer. I somehow always end up with extra warmers and not enough refills so this pack size worked well for me. They also seem to last for a while plugged into the wall because I leave them on the lowest setting.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
THIS SCENT! I bought one thing on a whim just to try it out and I get it because it SMELLS SO GOOD! I bought the pack from target and when I went back they were completely sold out of this scent so I immediately went online and bought more. This such an amazing unique smells I feel like this scent is so different and new from most Glad plug in scents. Don't get me wrong I love all their scents but this one was so different and amazing. I will be sad when they are gone since it is a seasonal scent. Fingers crossed it comes back next year!
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I hate that this scent is seasonal because it smells soooooo good. The only thing about these plugins is that you can forget about them and then just like that the magic ends. lol. I was lucky to buy the 3 ct on sale right after the season ended, but it was still a value for a starter pack.
Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Love this!!! i have it plugged in literally every room of the house. The smell is lasting, and lingers long after the oil is out (it lasts a long time, one plug in lasts me a good 3 weeks). Affordable, and I will definitely be recommending it to everyone, even though I already do! :) get ittt
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
I can't remember exactly what this scent smells like, all I remember is that when my husband brought this scent and two other refills home this was my favorite one out of all three. It freshens up our home and lasts for a long time. I highly recommend