BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade PlugIns Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade fragrances.Make an entrance decked out in your holiday best right alongside the citrus aromas of tangerine and grapefruit. Hit the dance floor with scents of winter rose and pomegranate to show off your moves before being whisked off to the next holiday party. see more...

Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Smells AMAZING to me both on the package sticker as well as from the wall plug. It took maybe 5-10 mins before my entire downstairs was filled with the gorgeous scent. It smells like expensive perfume to me (in particular like a Gucci one I love), so I was pleasantly surprised and bought this on a whim at a store. Don't expect a truly fruity or traditional potpourri type scent; this is sophisticated blended aroma and not a subtle one either. This would be great if you're hosting a holiday party or want to impress some guests. I will be stocking up on this home fragrance!
Luna H.
Love this!!! i have it plugged in literally every room of the house. The smell is lasting, and lingers long after the oil is out (it lasts a long time, one plug in lasts me a good 3 weeks). Affordable, and I will definitely be recommending it to everyone, even though I already do! :) get ittt
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I hate that this scent is seasonal because it smells soooooo good. The only thing about these plugins is that you can forget about them and then just like that the magic ends. lol. I was lucky to buy the 3 ct on sale right after the season ended, but it was still a value for a starter pack.
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
This scent should be around all year. I could never get sick of it! I've never loved a Glade scent more! I'm already upset I can't find it around anymore because my original stock pile I bought is starting to wither away. please continue having this scent each season, if not, year 'round!
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
This smells like a vacation. It really makes the room smell great but does not make it too unbearable. I really like a lot of the scents but this makes me feel like i am somewhere tropical in my own living room
Shea H.
Canton, NB
I buy a lot of plug ins. The scents are hit and miss. They are either too strong or don't last long. Some of them can be just downright awful. Others smell great, but after a day you can't smell it.
Malinda M.
Macungie, PA
Love the ability to adjust how much scent is escaping out of the plug in. Great scents that last long and keep the room smelling great all the time, without having to constantly use spray.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This is supposed to be the hello spring wax melts. For each package you get 96 hours of smell! So if you love the scents of spring this wax melt is for you!
Angie G.
Makes my room smell great and i always use this. I don't have to refill it too many times because the smell is so strong and long lasting
shaunise p.
Currently have this in every room in our house and we love the smell. It has been almost a monthand we have not had to change the oil