BY GLADE #58 in Air Fresheners

Wouldn’t it be nice if one size really did fit all? Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with the Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Warmer. Simply plug in this warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances.

• Is there a way to minimize the scent of these, other than unplugg...8 Answers
  • Will you all add more scents to the line soon? Be the first to answer!
  • How long do this oils usually last? I've tried other brands and t...2 Answers
Glade PlugIns Scented Oils
  • "I just got this scent (it was on sale since I guess it's a winter scent) and put it in my living room - it smells great!" in 22 reviews
  • "And I can say no matter what do or where ever I got im always surprised when I come back home to my house smelling like a amazing castle" in 21 reviews
  • "I LOVE THESE PLUG INS...OMG.....I HAVE ONE IN EVERY ROOM....THEY SMELL WONDERFULLLL....THE BEST PLUG INS YOU CAN BUY......" in 19 reviews
  • "There are so many different scents to choose from, so you can always change up the scents for each season, or in each room etc." in 16 reviews
  • "It is easy to get oil all over the place if you aren't careful opening the package, but once it's plugged in, it lasts a long time and isn't overpowering." in 16 reviews
Kelsey P.
I’m all about a home that not only smells clean, but actually smells good. Glade wall plug ins are great at providing a beautiful scent with tons of different options as far as fragrance that all smell amazing, especially cashmere woods. The cartridges last forever, and the intensity of the scent can be easily customized using a dial located on the wall plug in. The whole plug in is small enough to fit behind end tables or curtains without being bulky, and it doesn’t draw enough electricity to worry me with high heat.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Other more...
I scanned my Glade essential oil spray and this popped up, so I'll go with it... This is the best smelling spray and actually lasts all day throughout your home. Only complaint I have is the bottle should be bigger! Highly recommend it! Glade Candle, No 2 Bright, 4.2oz, Blue
Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
Review for: Crisp Waters more...
I wanted to try something besides the Bath & Body Works plug ins, and this is where I landed. I like the scent and that I can get them while buying my groceries, but the sent doesn't last very long. It's strong when you first plug it in, but within days, the scent has diminished to almost nothing. Kinda disappointed.
Madison L.
Murray, KY
I just got these and put them in two rooms. My entire house smells better immediately and I can’t believe I went without them for so long. They were cheaper than other brands, and smell so fresh! So happy with this purchase. Can’t wait to try more scents.
Shayla S.
Indianapolis, IN
I always LOVE the scent options that Glade offers. However, I had to switch to a new brand because I could only smell the Glade Plug-Ins for a few days to a week. I usually bought mine from Walgreens which had great deals, but I made the switch recently.
Luisana P.
Houston
Review for: Lavender Vanilla more...
Last long. Package is nice. I plug it in my bathroom, kitchen and living room! And my house smells GREAT! I bough it Sam’s club so I have the chance there to buy more for a great price! Also you can find it in Walmart.
Madeline W.
Plymouth
Review for: Clean Linen Sunny Days more...
I love the glad plug in. Every affordable. The plug in last for about a month. Very satisfied with the product. I love the clean linen scent. It's not over powering. I would recommend for others to purchase!
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
I have one of these in my bedroom. Where we keep the windows an door closed most of the day but gets kind of stail in there. But with this. When I open the door a gust of delicious smells hit me in the face when I open the door
Grace A.
Review for: Clean Linen Sunny Days more...
Glade Scented Oil plug ins are my favorite for keeping my home smelling fresh and clean. They are long lasting and are quite effective. Always affordable and I always find good coupons for this product.
Diana N.
These are very potent. If you want a plug in that is longlasting, keep on looking cause this only lasts about 2 weeks before completely drying out, and on the lowest setting too. I think the best way to go for home fresheners is the automatic aerosol can that spritzes every like 30 minutes or however long you want to set it at. Just face it in a direction that you don't care gets wet.
Laura D.
Auburn, MA
What is your favorite scent?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent!?
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
My favorite scent for this time of year is the apple cinnamon, what is your favorite scent?
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
How many plug-ins do you have in your home?
Annie A.
Troy, MI
What glade scent is your favorite? the newer cashmere woods is mine!