18 varieties available
Glade PlugIns Scented Oils
4.53 / 5 based on 815 Reviews
Wouldn’t it be nice if one size really did fit all? Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with the Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Warmer. Simply plug in this warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances.see more...
Top Questions See all 282 Q&A
- "I just got this scent (it was on sale since I guess it's a winter scent) and put it in my living room - it smells great!" in 22 reviews
- "And I can say no matter what do or where ever I got im always surprised when I come back home to my house smelling like a amazing castle" in 21 reviews
- "I LOVE THESE PLUG INS...OMG.....I HAVE ONE IN EVERY ROOM....THEY SMELL WONDERFULLLL....THE BEST PLUG INS YOU CAN BUY......" in 19 reviews
- "There are so many different scents to choose from, so you can always change up the scents for each season, or in each room etc." in 16 reviews
- "It is easy to get oil all over the place if you aren't careful opening the package, but once it's plugged in, it lasts a long time and isn't overpowering." in 16 reviews
Review for: Apple Cinnamon, 2 more...
Loved this smell... but, after using the plug in a few months I noticed some oil from one of the plug in’s melted onto my plug in! This scared me so I unplugged all of them in the house and threw them away! The burnt on oil seemed to have melted in with the plastic on the plug in making a raised and discolored place. I couldn’t remove it.
Review for: Hawaiian Breeze Vanilla Passion Fruit more...
I have tried numerous air fresheners, and I like the glade plug ins the best. I use them all over my house in the upstairs and downstairs both. They are affordable since I have to buy several to keep things smelling good around here.
The glade plugins are priced well. The scents are all pretty decent but they don't last long. We probably go through at least 2 per month even when the plugin is set to only emit a low scent. Easy enough to find replacement scents.
I like the variety of scent choices they offer however the refills run out very quickly and are somewhat pricey. They smell great up close but do not entirely fill the room so I would say there are more effective ones on the market
I love these things. I have one plugged into almost every room in the house. They have so many great scents to choose from. I really like how they make the house smell. It’s great walking into the door to that fresh scent.
These are very potent. If you want a plug in that is longlasting, keep on looking cause this only lasts about 2 weeks before completely drying out, and on the lowest setting too. I think the best way to go for home fresheners is the automatic aerosol can that spritzes every like 30 minutes or however long you want to set it at. Just face it in a direction that you don't care gets wet.
I love the smell of these!! this is one of my favorite scents by glade. I feel a lot safer having this plugged in since I have a toddler and she can't burn herself with these. I put them in her play room and bedroom and they make it smell nice. fresh, I usually can smell them for a goof while and then either my nose gets used tot he smell or they quit smelling lol.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent?
What's your favorite scent!?
My favorite scent for this time of year is the apple cinnamon, what is your favorite scent?
How many plug-ins do you have in your home?
What glade scent is your favorite? the newer cashmere woods is mine!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos