BY GLADE #25 in Air Fresheners

Wouldn’t it be nice if one size really did fit all? Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with the Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Warmer. Simply plug in this warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances.

Buy on kmart
  • "I just got this scent (it was on sale since I guess it's a winter scent) and put it in my living room - it smells great!" in 22 reviews
  • "And I can say no matter what do or where ever I got im always surprised when I come back home to my house smelling like a amazing castle" in 21 reviews
  • "I LOVE THESE PLUG INS...OMG.....I HAVE ONE IN EVERY ROOM....THEY SMELL WONDERFULLLL....THE BEST PLUG INS YOU CAN BUY......" in 19 reviews
  • "There are so many different scents to choose from, so you can always change up the scents for each season, or in each room etc." in 16 reviews
  • "It is easy to get oil all over the place if you aren't careful opening the package, but once it's plugged in, it lasts a long time and isn't overpowering." in 16 reviews
Kimberly F.
Review for: Apple Cinnamon, 2 more...
Loved this smell... but, after using the plug in a few months I noticed some oil from one of the plug in’s melted onto my plug in! This scared me so I unplugged all of them in the house and threw them away! The burnt on oil seemed to have melted in with the plastic on the plug in making a raised and discolored place. I couldn’t remove it.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Review for: Clean Linen more...
The clean linen scent is my go to. It has a really fresh, clean smell without seeming too artificial. I keep the glade plug ins in my front hallway, kitchen, and bathroom so there’s a continuous fresh scent throughout my home. My only small complaint is that I feel like I have to replace them every couple weeks, I wish they’d last longer. The price is very affordable so I really don’t mind changing them so often.
Kelsey P.
I’m all about a home that not only smells clean, but actually smells good. Glade wall plug ins are great at providing a beautiful scent with tons of different options as far as fragrance that all smell amazing, especially cashmere woods. The cartridges last forever, and the intensity of the scent can be easily customized using a dial located on the wall plug in. The whole plug in is small enough to fit behind end tables or curtains without being bulky, and it doesn’t draw enough electricity to worry me with high heat.
Lisa L.
Huntington
Review for: Hawaiian Breeze Vanilla Passion Fruit more...
I have tried numerous air fresheners, and I like the glade plug ins the best. I use them all over my house in the upstairs and downstairs both. They are affordable since I have to buy several to keep things smelling good around here.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these things. I have one plugged into almost every room in the house. They have so many great scents to choose from. I really like how they make the house smell. It’s great walking into the door to that fresh scent.
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
Review for: Starter Kit Hawaiian Breeze more...
I don’t know if this smells like Hawaii, but it does smell delightful! It just makes me happy to smell. I find that they are super effective at making a room smell better. I think they are priced well for what you get
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Lavender Vanilla more...
I always grew up with these specific air fresheners plugged into every room of the house growing up, so naturally when I got my own place, I wanted it to smell like that too! I love how it makes everything smell.
Cristal S.
Review for: Lavender Vanilla more...
It’s amazing they last such a long time. All the scents they have available. The only thing is is that if left on its side or leaks. But other than that it’s a great product and especially for the holiday times
Felicia J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Other more...
I have one of these in my bedroom. Where we keep the windows an door closed most of the day but gets kind of stail in there. But with this. When I open the door a gust of delicious smells hit me in the face when I open the door
Diana N.
These are very potent. If you want a plug in that is longlasting, keep on looking cause this only lasts about 2 weeks before completely drying out, and on the lowest setting too. I think the best way to go for home fresheners is the automatic aerosol can that spritzes every like 30 minutes or however long you want to set it at. Just face it in a direction that you don't care gets wet.
Laura D.
Auburn, MA
What is your favorite scent?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent!?
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
My favorite scent for this time of year is the apple cinnamon, what is your favorite scent?
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
How many plug-ins do you have in your home?
Annie A.
Troy, MI
What glade scent is your favorite? the newer cashmere woods is mine!