18 colors available

BY GLADE #25 in Air Fresheners

Wouldn’t it be nice if one size really did fit all? Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with the Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Warmer. Simply plug in this warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances.

• Is there a way to minimize the scent of these, other than unpluggin...8 Answers
  • Will you all add more scents to the line soon?Be the first to answer!
  • How long do this oils usually last? I've tried other brands and the...1 Answers
Glade PlugIns Scented Oils
  • "I just got this scent (it was on sale since I guess it's a winter scent) and put it in my living room - it smells great!" in 22 reviews
  • "And I can say no matter what do or where ever I got im always surprised when I come back home to my house smelling like a amazing castle" in 21 reviews
  • "I LOVE THESE PLUG INS...OMG.....I HAVE ONE IN EVERY ROOM....THEY SMELL WONDERFULLLL....THE BEST PLUG INS YOU CAN BUY......" in 19 reviews
  • "It is easy to get oil all over the place if you aren't careful opening the package, but once it's plugged in, it lasts a long time and isn't overpowering." in 16 reviews
  • "There are so many different scents to choose from, so you can always change up the scents for each season, or in each room etc." in 16 reviews
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Corvallis, OR
They smell amazing of course but they don't last long at all and they're so expensive. And quite honestly I think they only smell good and potent the first day. My mom bought a bunch of these for my house and I only ever plug them in when my mom comes to town and buys me refills. Otherwise they're just too expensive and not worth it. There are many other alternatives that last a lot longer like a sensi.. A candle.. Incense... Oil diffuser. This is my
Last choice.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
We use these in our house and go through them about every 3 weeks. They work well at keeping the house smelling nicely scented and hide the fact that we have dogs in our home, which is a plus. The refills also come in a wide variety of scents so you can switch it up every few weeks. The warmers work great too and hardly ever seem to quit working like other brands we've tried, so I highly recommend these if you're looking for an affordable air freshener!
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
These plugins are great! I love the wide variety of scents and how potent the smells are, but with that being said, they work best in larger rooms. The plugin device itself has options for changing the amount of scent being released, which is super helpful. I use this in my dormer bedroom and it still has no problem filling the entire room with great smells! I would definitely recommend this product.
Christina P.
Christina P.
I used glade scented oil plug ins for years. I always liked them and the smell lasts long. But then one had a leak..dripped all over my counter and the charger i had plugged in underneath. The oil ruined the charger and my counter top. It basically ate right thru the plastic. Not happy about it. I ended up throwing them all away. I did not want them to leak on anything else and ruin it.
Tara P.
Tara P.
I can't lie, I am really disappointed with this product. I think Glade makes some amazing scents but these plug-ins hardly last a week but they advertise 30 days! They are cheaper than other brands, so I guess you get what you pay for. But I plan to return to Febreeze or Wallflowers because Glade doesn't compare. The photo attached is of a plug-in from 3 days ago...
Maria A.
Maria A.
I bought this to use at work recently in the Ocean Breeze scent and it smells amazing! You can choose your intensity which is great if you want to use the lowest and make the oil last longer (the smell is still pretty strong at this level). Everyone that walked in commented on how nice the room smelled. Lasts about a month, depending on the setting you use.
Tara N.
Tara N.
I like these a lot. I used two of them in my classroom and everyone always said they could smell it from the hallway and that it was wonderful! The price is decent after you initially buy the plug in. The only piece of advice is to pay attention to it. When it's empty PLEASE take it off the wall or replace ASAP, as it gets Super hot when the cartridge goes!
Cathy D.
Cathy D.
Glade plugins are a must in every house!! The scented oils smells so good. I love the different scents. It keeps certain places in the house smell good for about 2-4 weeks. I'm not really sure exactly how long it lasts since I don't really keep track. I wish it can last forever! But overall, I just love them and definitely recommend it to everyone.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I've been using these plugins for years now. All of the Glade scents smell amazing. I love when they have seasonal scents. I have been using these in my bedroom and I love that it is not over powering. I use other Glade products around the house and love them too. An added bonus is there are always coupons so I never have to pay full price!
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Most buy each month! I have one or more in each of my rooms and hallways! They last about a month if you keep it on the lowest setting. Not too overpowering, just keeps your house smells good! My favorite is the Clean Linen, smells so fresh and like clean laundry! I usually purchase them at Sam's club and get about 8 to a pack.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Auburn, MA
What is your favorite scent?
melissa a.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite scent!?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
My favorite scent for this time of year is the apple cinnamon, what is your favorite scent?
Annie A.
Annie A.
Troy, MI
What glade scent is your favorite? the newer cashmere woods is mine!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
How many plug-ins do you have in your home?