BY GLADE #70 in Air Fresheners

Wouldn’t it be nice if one size really did fit all? Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with the Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Warmer. Simply plug in this warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances.

• Is there a way to minimize the scent of these, other than unplugg...8 Answers
  • Will you all add more scents to the line soon? Be the first to answer!
  • How long do this oils usually last? I've tried other brands and t...2 Answers
Glade PlugIns Scented Oils
  • "I just got this scent (it was on sale since I guess it's a winter scent) and put it in my living room - it smells great!" in 22 reviews
  • "And I can say no matter what do or where ever I got im always surprised when I come back home to my house smelling like a amazing castle" in 21 reviews
  • "I LOVE THESE PLUG INS...OMG.....I HAVE ONE IN EVERY ROOM....THEY SMELL WONDERFULLLL....THE BEST PLUG INS YOU CAN BUY......" in 19 reviews
  • "It is easy to get oil all over the place if you aren't careful opening the package, but once it's plugged in, it lasts a long time and isn't overpowering." in 16 reviews
  • "There are so many different scents to choose from, so you can always change up the scents for each season, or in each room etc." in 16 reviews
Diana N.
These are very potent. If you want a plug in that is longlasting, keep on looking cause this only lasts about 2 weeks before completely drying out, and on the lowest setting too. I think the best way to go for home fresheners is the automatic aerosol can that spritzes every like 30 minutes or however long you want to set it at. Just face it in a direction that you don't care gets wet.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of these!! this is one of my favorite scents by glade. I feel a lot safer having this plugged in since I have a toddler and she can't burn herself with these. I put them in her play room and bedroom and they make it smell nice. fresh, I usually can smell them for a goof while and then either my nose gets used tot he smell or they quit smelling lol.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Review for: Starter Kit Hawaiian Breeze, Hawaiian Breeze, 2, Clean Linen, Hawaiian Breeze Vanilla Passion Fruit, French Vanilla, 2, Fresh Berries, Apple Cinnamon, 2 more...
I I like this into the oils. They smelled very lovely and they’re great for the price! I don’t purchase any other brand because they’re just so amazing and I would definitely recommend them to you.
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: French Vanilla, 2 more...
Sometimes glade products bug me, but these, set lowest, smell awesome. The vanilla in particular is my favorite, and I like to mix it with other scents such as apple.
Amy M.
Aylett, VA
I purchase these regularly and have a plug in in all of our main rooms. It's really nice coming home to a nice smelling house. My favorite right now is the lavender and peach blossom. It seems a affordable because I purchase them once a month and they last until I buy the next set of replacements.
Cherie H.
Covington
Review for: French Vanilla, 2 more...
This scent is soft and elegant all at the same time...it’s not to strong and it will leave a nice smell in a room....it wont go from room to room but does smell good
Patrice C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These plugins are okay for the price. But as we all know technology keeps moving. And there are better plugins that admit more fragrance. The fragrances are right my house is just very large so I would need 30 to get the job done
Michelle K.
Massapequa , NY
Glade plug ins definitely does its job as far as an air freshener goes, but I️ am not a fan of the vanilla scent. I️ think it is too strong. I️ would definitely give these another try but maybe with a more neutral odor.
Lynsie M.
Barre
A little pricey, but the smell lasts forever. I love that I can adjust the scent at any time and leave it alone. I don't have to continually check on it or spray more, it does it's own thing and I can do mine!
Nichole W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Had a great scent called crisp water but I can’t find it anywhere. My favorite smell and my dorm room was always complimented for smelling the best. Unfortunately can’t find in stores anymore
Laura D.
Auburn, MA
What is your favorite scent?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent!?
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
My favorite scent for this time of year is the apple cinnamon, what is your favorite scent?
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
How many plug-ins do you have in your home?
Annie A.
Troy, MI
What glade scent is your favorite? the newer cashmere woods is mine!