BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade PlugIns Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade fragrances.Mmm... a slice of pumpkin heaven, fresh from the market experience with Glade Pumpkin Pit Stop. see more...

Alicia B.
Kingston, Pa
These are the best! They last so long and make your house (or wherever you have them) smell absolutely amazing but they can be a little pricy depending on how often you buy these.. but I would without a doubt recommend this product!
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
I love when they bring this scent out every year! It makes the house warm and cozy while giving that perfect amount of pumpkin spice. I usually keep this scent going through Christmas as I don't like much pine scents
Athziri F.
Garden City, KS
This is a GREAT product, I absolutely loved it! It smells so good and it last a long time. Its also really relaxing to light, especially in the bath! It has a great price for the quality that it is! I would defiantly recommend getting this candle, or just anything from Glade!
Carissa C.
boise, ID
This smells delicious! my whole house smells of pumpkin pie!!!
the plug in also has a dial on it so you can control the scent. I put mine on high for 9 hrs (plugged it in when I went to bed and forgot till after coffee.) then I moved it down to a really low setting! it's been 3 days on the low setting and the smell of pumpkin pie is still strong.
highly recommend!!!!!
***I bought mine at Wal-Mart and today I saw them at the Family Dollar Store.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
This wax warmer it reminds me of fall, the holidays and football! There is no CON to this product honestly with smells of pumpkin and cinnamon. This product is affordable compared to other wax melts you can buy this product at your local Walmart or target!
Adam G.
Austin, TX
Pumpkin pit for the win. Love smelling these when they get released seasonally. Probably the best smelling ones besides the apple one. Just load these into a warmer and the whole house smells like it for only one cube and they last forever! Recommend.
Taylor M.
Big Rapids, MI
I love pumpkin pie scented things, do not get me wrong. However, there's a difference between good amount of pumpkin, and way too much. I love glade products and usually I LOVE pumpkin scented things, I just was not big on this certain plug in scent.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Plugins make your home smell warm and comforting especcially the Pumpkin fragrance reminds me of the fall and holidays, very effective and keeping your home smelling fresh. Plugins can be inexpenxive if you catch themm on sale or find coupons.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I loved this scent.  I was absolutely devastated when I went to Target last fall and couldn't find it again.  It has a really nice sweet, spicy pumpkin scent that isn't too heavy on the cinnamon and it lingers for a long time.  It helped cover the pet smells in my home and got me into the fall mood.  I'll keep an eye open again this fall.
Rebecca A.
These don't seem to last long and it didn't smell all that pleasant to me. My mom like them but not so much me glade has some great scents but this one just didn't do it for me