Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesGlade
Glade PlugIns Pumpkin Pie Diner Scented Oil Refills 3 ct Pack

Glade® PlugIns® Pumpkin Pie Diner™ Scented Oil Refills 3 ct Pack

by Glade

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that's adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances. Your favorite booth at your favorite diner--just the place to relax, unwind and satisfy your cravings on a Saturday afternoon. Top off your meal with pumpkin pie, kissed with a generous dollop of sweet whipped cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glade® PlugIns® Pumpkin Pie Diner™ Scented Oil Refills 3 ct Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Ginny G.
Glade® PlugIns® Pumpkin Pie Diner™ Scented Oil Refills 3 ct Pack uploaded by Ginny G.
I stock up on pumpkin pie fragrance every year from glad. They never disappoint. This is currently the smell going through my house. Glade is affordable, the scent lasts, and it's worth the buy. I always stock pile cause my local store runs out fast.
Dixie G.
Hot Springs
These smell absolutely amazing. There is nothing better to smell especially during the fall!
Jessica D.
Taneytown, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the BEST pumpkin oil refill I've ever smelled! Unfortunately they don't last long (I have the fan plug-in and keep mine set at max, so one refill only lasts me a couple weeks), but it's worth the cost to keep my home smelling like this.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I pretty much love all things pumpkin spice--especially scented products. This was a lovely fall scent that filled my house with that cinnamon-y pumpkin goodness.
Eva Angelina L.
Farmington, UT
Love the pumpkin pie smell and lasts pretty long. Good options along with this particular one
Morgan S.
Converse, TX
Plugged this into my classroom. Everyone commented on how great it smelt. Would buy again
Dee S.
Eastman, GA
I have terrible allergies and find that most products and scents cause flare ups~ with glade pumpkin spice I am able to enjoy the fragrance without a contrast runny nose and headache!
Claire C.
St. George
Glad PlugIns Pumpkin Pie Dinner Scented Oil Refills is absolutely delicious! I love the vibrant aroma of the pumpkin pie filling my house. The scent last for weeks. I would definitely recommend using this product.
Cat L.
Batavia, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell so so so so yummy. I wish they weren't seasonal so I could always use them
Angela D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
One of my favorite scents for fall. COnstantly have this in my plug in-s during fall months. Leaves the room smelling great for quite awhile.

Looking for your answer?