Glade® PlugIns® Pumpkin Pie Diner™ Scented Oil Refill 2 ct Pack uploaded by Cori M.

BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment. Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. see more...

Jessica P.
Howell, MI
My sister got this for her house because she couldn't afford Scentsy and oh my gosh....her whole house smelled like pumpkin pie from October to December and I was floored. I went out and got some of the scents and I haven't bought any Scentsy since. I recommend these to anyone who loves having a good smelling house or apartment. These can be found at Walmart, Target, and CVS.
Brittany B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of these pumpkin pie melts they're absolutely amazing and smell like you have a fresh baked pie just sitting on the stove, my fiance comes home from work in the fall when I tend to use them and he tells me he can smell them in the hallway.. mmm so yummy
Sarah L.
If you're obsessed with anything pumpkin like me, you will love this stuff. During fall I can't get enough warm, sweet smells. I want my home smelling like a bakery even when it's not:) These oils do an amazing job! Be prepared to have everyone ask where the pie is.(;
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Mm mm yummy! This product smells so good I could eat it! I love the way it feels my house with the warm smell of pumpkin pie! It actually smells like a diner! It's very cheap and easy to use! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cozy night Indoors!
Valerie C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I bought these for the living room in my new home and I'm very happy with the scent.

Pros:
Long-lasting scent
Perfect for fall
Easy to use

Cons:
The scent is very over powering, if you don't do well with strong scents/perfumes the smell of this may be overwhelming.
Alexandra U.
The pumpkin pie scent is my absolute favorite! It's very strong but you can fix the setting on your plugin. It does its job with keeping my room smelling delicious! If you're a pumpkin person then I recommend you trying it out (:
Maria Zobel B.
This one is perfect of for this season. I grab one of this and ask my daughter if it smells good, then she said "its good mommy lets get one" So we use this in our kitchen it really gives that fall season in our kitchen
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
I've used glade plug ins many times and I like them but I don't love them. They always smell great and aren't an eyesore when plugged in but the smell never lasts long. I would buy them more often if they lasted longer.
Ashley C.
Pumpkin anything is amazing, I just find these a little too pricey and that they do not last as long as most other oil refills. But really does make the room smell like pumpkin pie!
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL
Keeps my house smelling great especially with two American bulldogs in the house. the scent is soft yet effective. You can not go wrong using this product to mask smells. Glade has never let me down