BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment. Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that's adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade® fragrances. see more...

Amber P.
El paso, TX
I use scented oil refills in every room in my house and these are amazing. They leave any room smelling fresh and nice. Also, they are very affordable and easy to use. I have recommended my family to use these since they've always asked what I use.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I'm very pleased with this scent. It's long lasting and smells excellent. My only disappointment is that it's seasonal and will be gone soon. I think it should be considered as a full time fragrance. Great job Glade!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
This smell is perfect for spring time, but i hate that in my house you can't smell it as good as some other brands. They still work but you need a couple of outlets plugged in.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
At home we always have one plugged in, I love these because they're there and you can smell them but it's not too obvious like a candle or aerosol spray. I love it!
Lisa Z.
This is my favorite scent. It smells like flowers and springtime. It's so refreshing and I can't get over the scent. It just saddens me that it's only available around the spring time of course. But I would love if they had it available year round because it is a very refreshing and not overpowering smell. From their plugins to the spray and candles, this is definitely a scent to look out for and try for yourself.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This smells solo good. I'm a huge fan of plug ins in general. They last forever and they make the entire room smell so good. This one is a little more on the sweet side for my taste. But IRS still pretty. Maybe more for a kids room or something. A great deal and you can get them really cheap at Walmart.
KC S.
Atlanta, Ga
I have two dogs at home and sometimes our living room starts to smell. Popping these Glade plugins into the wall never fails and they seem to last a while (depending on the intensity you set). They're always on sale and come in a 2 pack. Would recommend, especially in all of the different scents.
Laura J.
These suckers are very capable of producing a very powerful scent that will last even after the oils are gone. They made my 10x11 room sleep delightful for several weeks, almost 2 months I think. They are easy to conceal and leave everyone complimenting on how well your room smells.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of these products I purchased mine at target. The pros are it smells very nice & its strong in the house. the cons are it doesn't last very long you need to keep buying more. I wish they can make a device that lasts longer like a candle.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
These last for a few weeks, I sometimes forget to change them when they go empty but you can still smell them which I love, they are cheap and smell really good. I recommend them to anyone that doesn't want to spend a lot.