Glade® PlugIns® Hit the Road™ Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 2 ct Pack uploaded by Noeli R.Glade® PlugIns® Hit the Road™ Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 2 ct Pack uploaded by Melina G.Glade® PlugIns® Hit the Road™ Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 2 ct Pack uploaded by Leilana T.

BY GLADE

Continuous fragrance for any size room is just an outlet away with Glade PlugIns Scented Oils. With each fragrance refill lasting up to 30 days, simply plug in the warmer for long-lasting fragrance that’s adjustable to fill any room in your home with your favorite Glade fragrances.Enjoy a winding drive under perfect fall crisp blue skies with Glade Hit the Road. see more...

Heidi B.
Lake Elsinore
This Glade smells so good in my kids rooms fresh sent never goes away. Love opening the door to their rooms and it smells so good. Glade® PlugIns® Be At Peace™ Scented Oil Refill Air Fragrance 2-1.34 fl. oz.
Diana P.

This is my favorite brand of air freshener, first the aroma is more durable, it has a lot of variety in smells and presentations and the content lasts but not to mention that it is more aesthetic and adapts better to the decorations, I recommend it extensively.
Ashley C.
Norwich , CT
I absolutely loooove all of this brands waxmelts. They're super convenient, you just pop on on the wax melter and you're good to go! This specific scent drew me in completely. It reminds me of the backroad driving through the wilderness or spending a weekend at a lake house. A very homey and comfortable scent which lingers for awhile! One of my favs!
Kim R.
Wildwood, NJ
I love Glade plugins, mostly every scent I have tried. They leave my house with such a fresh and clean scent. As soon as you walk in my home that's the first thing you notice the smell of my plugins. They are responsiblely priced. I would highly recommend.
Ambreen A.
I'm very picky about my air fresheners because I get headaches very easily so I have to chose wisely. I've gotten this scent plenty of times and I love it. Strong and does the job.
Leilana T.
Glade seems to have refreshed it's branding with great results! I started buying Glade brand air freshening projects in the past few months as I appreciate the new design and current seasonal fragrances! Hit the Road is a great, fresh, autumn fragrance! The Glade plugin warmer offers users a dial to adjust fragrance strength which I really appreciate as well!
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the scented oil air fresheners from glade. Although this one is not my favorite scent from glade, the quality is amazing. You can smell the scent, it isn't too strong but enough to make your room enjoyable and smelling amazing
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Found this scent on a random shopping trip and quickly fell in love, bought it in the plugin version, wax cube melts, and of course the room spray. Leaves the room smelling great and the scent is long lasting.
Jazmin S.
Riverside , CA
Smells absolutely amazing makes my house smell autumnal and amazing! You can smell it all through out the house I honestly think it's a pretty affordable price and it works effectively I would recommend this
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
I like using the wax melts because it doesn't give off the waxy smell like with some and the smell last for hours and the large variety of scents will keep wondering what scent is the best my children love the smell I had to purchase additional wax warmers